Respect My Soccer Achievements

Hijinx

You seem confused. She just happens to be a pink haired lesbian.
If the pink haired lesbian had acted like most proud American and stood with her hand over her heart there would be no stories about her, and she could have been a heroine of the game.

But she herself chose to make an ass of herself, and she did a good job of it.
She is an assn A pink haired lesbian ass,

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
“Unless we have to celebrate a pink haired lesbian”

Her sexual proclivities and hair color having nothing to do with disliking her for arrogant attitude, you are projecting and ascribing something that is not backed up by any facts, only your warped sense of right and wrong.

Sapidus

Her sexual proclivities and hair color having nothing to do with disliking her for arrogant attitude, you are projecting and ascribing something that is not backed up by any facts, only your warped sense of right and wrong.

I don’t like people with arrogant attitudes says the Trump supporter.

Oh the irony is lost on you

littlelady

God bless the USA
I don’t like people with arrogant attitudes says the Trump supporter.

Oh the irony is lost on you

No, grasshopper, the irony is lost on you. Maybe some meditation will help you. It might hurt your brain, but try it.. :) Patriots deserve to be arrogant. Were you in the military, or did the military save your ass? Just wondering. And, don’t reply that Trump was never in the military. Neither was Obama, Clinton, and numerous other Presidents.

Last edited:
Reactions: BOP

littlelady

God bless the USA
At some point, the stunning, mind numbing level of stupidity on display is no longer amusing....there are a few that reached that point.

I get what you are saying, and agree. I just want to know how many dumb dumbs are out there; to know how many WE are up against going forward. I estimate there are, maybe, ten lobotomized forum members at this time. That’s a good thing. Staying vigilant is, also, a good thing. Are you back from your trip overseas, yet?

PeoplesElbow

Just a soccer player, a very good one, but still just a soccer player. I don't give a damn about men's soccer either so don't take it too hard.

On the level of the best door to door vacuum cleaner salesman in the world to me.

Create a cure for Alzheimers, a more effective treatment for cancer, pioneer a better way to build skyscrapers then I might care who you are.

SamSpade

Maybe it's because I'm not really a sports fan.
I like the home team, wherever I live. I support the local school team, even if my kids aren't on it.
And of course, I'm a fan of any team my kids are on, no matter how bad they play.

And I host get togethers for big sporting events, even if I don't watch or care who's playing.
I go to events with friends, but being with friends far surpasses the team - I'd do anything to have my Dad back
again so we could hang out with his ancient friends at Naval Academy games, even though I was barely paying
attention.

So I've never really understood athlete worship. Sure, I like to see some of them do seriously amazing and seemingly
impossible things. Sometimes I swear Jordan could actually fly. Watching Clemens fan batter after batter was amazing
when I lived near Fenway. But when I leave the stadium or park, it's over.

They're not heroes. As Barkley might say, they're not role models. They play a game, and we pay to watch them do it.
Ditto movie stars and musicians. My kids even go nuts over social media stars, which I don't get at all - usually to be
a movie star or athlete or musician, you need a modicum of actual talent.

A favorite quote from one of my favorite movies (and whether Patton said it or not - who knows)

“For over a thousand years Roman conquerors returning from the wars enjoyed the honor of triumph, a tumultuous parade. In the procession came trumpeteers, musicians and strange animals from conquered territories, together with carts laden with treasure and captured armaments. The conquerors rode in a triumphal chariot, the dazed prisoners walking in chains before him. Sometimes his children robed in white stood with him in the chariot or rode the trace horses. A slave stood behind the conqueror holding a golden crown and whispering in his ear a warning: that all glory is fleeting.”

herb749

I did see a story on the news last night that one of the players had their room broken into and her wedding ring and key to NY City stolen while at the ESPYS.

So while thinking of NY, who paid for the parade.?? With all the 4th parade talk, how much did that one cost.?