restaraunts

H

HollowSoul

Originally posted by countyboy
im new to the county and was wondering does anyone have any favorite restaraunts, that are not chains.
no matter where you go here in under 2 weeks you'll wish you would have stayed where you were

CMC122

Go Braves!
How are you new to the area but have the name Countyboy?

I think that's a big no no:confused:

Anywho welcome:howdy:

Chaptico Market in Chaptico:yum:

SuperGrover

jack of all trades
Originally posted by Racingwolf
I agree, Asahi has good food!!!:high5:

agree, food is GREAT and service is good as long as you sit at the bar or the habachi tables... what ever you do, do not, i repeat DO NOT sit at those tables by the entrance. It will raise your blood pressure!

tatgirl99

Go Steelers!!!
Originally posted by SuperGrover
agree, food is GREAT and service is good as long as you sit at the bar or the habachi tables... what ever you do, do not, i repeat DO NOT sit at those tables by the entrance. It will raise your blood pressure!

How come?? :confused:

SuperGrover

jack of all trades
Originally posted by tatgirl99
How come?? :confused:

the staff rarely if ever comes over to check on you from the get go. if you do sit there, plan on doing jumping jacks to attract their attention.

countyboy

restaurants

which has the best pizza, pizza hut, dominos, four star, nicolletties, nickos, any one else know any others????

bluecat

Pizza Hut is my favorite pizza.

Fourstar has AWESOME hotwings.

Monterey Restaurant is good, Clark's Landing is good to !!!!

terp03

Re: restaurants

Originally posted by countyboy
which has the best pizza, pizza hut, dominos, four star, nicolletties, nickos, any one else know any others????

pizza hut - terrible
dominos - terrible
four star - terrible
nicolletties - okay
Papa Johns - okay (for a national pizza chain)

ylexot

Super Genius
Originally posted by bluecat
Monterey Restaurant is good
:barf: Obviously you have never had good Mexican food. I will not go to Monterey unless someone is having their birthday/going away/whatever special event there. Oh, and the service sucks too...but it is cheap.