Retarded cat pic

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
You guys are always posting pics of your dogs so here's my Moosie sleeping on the bed while Larry is playing some weird death metal song on the guitar at full amp about 2 feet from his head. The windows are busting out and the children are crying but the cat sleeps peacefully on...with his feet in his ears...

moose.jpg

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Awww...how cute. :huggy:

My kitties like to sleep in the most awful pretzel shapes that makes MY back hurt just looking at them.

K

Kizzy

I had to look REALLY hard to figure out what it was. Cute picture!

J

justhangn

It looks like the "this is your cat after the hollow-point" picture. :lmao:

Pete

Repete
Chopper the wondercat has discovered the fireplace. He has never had one before and he thinks it's the greatest. He has also begun some strange behavior.

1. He has started sleeping on his nose. That is he jams his nose straight into the floor and covering it with his paws.

2. He has started jumping up on things, dresser, desk. Aside from "his chair" he has never been a jumper.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Originally posted by justhangn
It looks like the "this is your cat after the hollow-point" picture.
That's exactly what he looks like. :lol: Then, if you try and nudge him out of the way, he doesn't even move. When he's sleeping, you can slide him clear across the floor and he'll stay in the same position. Sometimes he drools.

J

justhangn

Originally posted by vraiblonde
When he's sleeping, you can slide him clear across the floor and he'll stay in the same position. Sometimes he drools.
THAT is one out of it cat. :lol:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
We play...

...kitty hockey with this worthless bag of meat.

You can just slide him around on the floor with your foot.

He does, however, draw the line at slapshots.

He also licks plastic. All the time. Except when I'm jammin...and he's sleepin...I think he dreams about licking plastic though.

Tonio

Asperger's Poster Child
Originally posted by vraiblonde
Larry is playing some weird death metal song on the guitar at full amp

Somehow I pegged Larry as a Springsteen/Bob Seger/John Mellencamp kind of guy. So when does he go on tour with Cannibal Corpse? :lol:

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
Re: We play...

Originally posted by Larry Gude
He also licks plastic. All the time. Except when I'm jammin...and he's sleepin...I think he dreams about licking plastic though.

my cat does this too :yikes: and nibbles on the bags, yet, if you stand behind him and snap one open (like you do a trash bag) it scares the hell outta him! :lmao: it's funny to watch. :biggrin:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
WHY???

my cat does this too and nibbles on the bags

Is it some sort of deficiency or are they just retarded?

On the other note, I enjoy Seger, JCM et al but their songs are nowhere near as much to play as old Maiden or made up stuff.

:guitar:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Originally posted by Tonio
Somehow I pegged Larry as a Springsteen/Bob Seger/John Mellencamp kind of guy.
Not hardly :lol: When we were first dating and he told me he played guitar, I had these visions of us sitting around strumming and singing.

If I knew all the words to "Hell Awaits" and "Corpse Stacked High", I'd have it made. :guitar:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Kum ba ya...

...my Lord...Kum ba ya...and DIEINAFIERYINFERNOOF HELLSGATEANDLUCIFERSREVENGE!!!!!!!!!!

:dude:

:guitar:

What the hell does this have to do with...Pets and animals?