Retarded cat pic

Tonio

Asperger's Poster Child
Originally posted by vraiblonde
Not hardly :lol: When we were first dating and he told me he played guitar, I had these visions of us sitting around strumming and singing.

If I knew all the words to "Hell Awaits" and "Corpse Stacked High", I'd have it made. :guitar:

And I thought I was weird for still digging Judas Priest and buying Rob Halford's recent solo albums (he went back to Priest in July).

I won't listen to death metal, but I've heard about some of the bands from people who are deeply into metal. I found these song titles from Cannibal Corpse's catalog, and found the titles so over-the-top disgusting that I was laughing and saying "Oh my God" at the same time. Maybe you could learn the words to these when Larry plays them:

I Cum Blood
Necropedophile
Post Mortal Ejaculation
Edible Autopsy
Shredded Humans
Meat Hook Sodomy
Vomit The Soul
Living Dissection
Orgasm Through Torture

:lmao: :barf: :lmao: :barf:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Re: We play...

Originally posted by Larry Gude
...kitty hockey with this worthless bag of meat.

You can just slide him around on the floor with your foot.

:lmao: We used to do this with our cat Abbott, but we would call it bowling. We'd slide him across the kitchen floor and he would come crow-hopping back for more.

This was usually done in conjunction with a spin - putting your hand in his front "armpit" and twirling him on the floor in tight circles then sliding him across the floor.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Yep...

This was usually done in conjunction with a spin - putting your hand in his front "armpit" and twirling him on the floor in tight circles then sliding him across the floor.

Better control that way.

Tonio

Asperger's Poster Child
I think my cats like Motown. I saw them practicing their Temptations moves recently. :lol:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Limbaugh theme...

...song...

And I thought I was weird for still digging Judas Priest

PAINKILLER

I don't think I've ever listened to CC.

Here's what I LOVE:

gattismetal.com

Go to the bottom and check out any of the three downloads, especially Gone Ballistic

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Our cat just lies there...

...because he is ALL about the back, tummy, undert the chin and neck rub.

Vrai was coming down the stairs one day and Mooose comes roaring around the corner, zizzing about whatever he zizzes about at any particular minute and BAM, head first into the bannister.

The bannister actually held up OK.