PREMO Member
Any time soon?

Attachments

• MarketWatch 2022-08-26.png
    MarketWatch 2022-08-26.png
    38.3 KB · Views: 135

limblips

PREMO Member
Here is my plan B. I figured it was coming and now retired, downsizing. Wife is onboard for 8 months a year and then we come back for the winter but she says I do have to put the flusher and shower in come April. A lot of work but I need a place to just get away from the BS. I just want to fish the river and hunt the woods. Good thing is primary residence is paid off and so is the land and cabin. If I don't have to pay off too many other peoples debts I should be OK.

Attachments

• cabin.jpg
    cabin.jpg
    293.5 KB · Views: 81
  • river.jpg
    river.jpg
    889.1 KB · Views: 78
Last edited:

TPD

the poor dad
Here is my plan B. I figured it was coming and now retired, downsizing. Wife is onboard for 8 months a year and then we come back for the winter but she says I do have to put the flusher and shower in come April. A lot of work but I need a place to just get away from the BS. I just want to fish the river and hunt the woods. Good thing is primary residence is paid off and so is the land and cabin. If I don't have to pay off too many other peoples debts I should be OK.
What state may I ask?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
(R)'s or (D)'s don't have much to do with market valuations. If you have to move to plan B, that is YOUR fault and YOURS ALONE.

HAHA.

:loser:

Just because you're an idiot who laps up propaganda instead of believing what you personally going on see doesn't mean everyone is.

Is that why you're such a dick all the time? Because if I had to suck Joe Biden's ass or get kicked out of a club, I'd probably be a pissy little bitch too.

Last edited: