Reubens Get well card

Robin

Reubens Get Well Cardhas arrived at Canter-lope Horse Tack. For those that were not able to make it to the prior benefit Trail rides in his honor, We have the opportunity to have the card here at your convienence till the end of this week. Stop by and sign the card. Make a donation. We will take checks payable to SMTR and in the for description at the bottom left hand corner please put Reubens fund. We are here 10-6 Mon thru Fri.

Robin

ShowQueen or WhoCares?

Can one of you put a note up at the barn to let folks know to come by and sign the card and make any donations for Rueben I am here til 6 this evening and from 10-1 Saturday

Robin

Let me know when you feel you guys are done with it.:howdy:
Of course I will, I am just trying to give all the opportunity to not feel left out on making a donation or signing the card. I have one coming in the mail. Top priority! I'll let you know perci

persimmoncf

Persimmon Creek Farm
No rush..........Im sure the menan/amish throw there bills on the counter and forget about them like we do...till the PAST DUE NOTICES come in the mail.:lmao:

I wonder if their buggies are full of mail and trash the way my car is:killingme

W

WhoCares

Can one of you put a note up at the barn to let folks know to come by and sign the card and make any donations for Rueben I am here til 6 this evening and from 10-1 Saturday

Sure I can make an announcement tomorror at the show. I got home a short time ago from show prep.

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
:howdy:Robin

I was wondering if you think we are ready to get everything with the card/donation wrapped up? I would like to get it to them soon so just let me know.TIA