Reuters Admits They Sat On Bombshell Beto O'Rourke Story For 2 Years

Hijinx

So: Reuters who is all into reporting on Russian Collusion is into collusion themselves.
Hypocrites.

TCROW

Cult of the Dead Cow released Back Orifice back in the day. Fun tool for a minute.

This is some serious cred, regardless of what he did in the group. Imagine having a presidential candidate who actually understands technology.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Skateboard Jesus' political stances are alarming enough - I don't need his child killing fantasies and illegal hacker past in order to dislike him.

He is an actor playing a part, just like AOC.

And most alarming of all is the fawning media insisting that he's a "moderate" although he's never said or done anything indicating that.

TCROW

Skateboard Jesus' political stances are alarming enough - I don't need his child killing fantasies and illegal hacker past in order to dislike him.

He is an actor playing a part, just like AOC.

And most alarming of all is the fawning media insisting that he's a "moderate" although he's never said or done anything indicating that.

Nothing "illegal" has been described in any of the news articles I've read about this. What have you read that is "illegal" ?

Hank

my war
IOWA CITY, IOWA (The Borowitz Report)—The nascent Presidential campaign of Beto O’Rourke took a serious hit on Friday with the leak of a high-school-era mixtape by the candidate that included a song by REO Speedwagon.

The mixtape, which prominently featured the song “Keep on Loving You,” sent shockwaves through the O’Rourke campaign, forcing the candidate to address the controversy on the hustings.

“In my youth, I put a song on a mixtape that I deeply regret adding,” O’Rourke told a stunned crowd at an Iowa City diner. “REO Speedwagon does not represent who I am.”

Yooper

Up. Identified. Lase. Fire. On the way.
Cult of the Dead Cow released Back Orifice back in the day. Fun tool for a minute.

This is some serious cred, regardless of what he did in the group. Imagine having a presidential candidate who actually understands technology.
I guess that's one way to look at it.

With this hacking, drinking/DUI, weird fiction, etc., what I'm seeing instead is a pervasive maladaptive behavior pattern of an over-privileged, brat, mentally disturbed (at least, emotionally disturbed), juvenile delinquent.

If this is what we already know I'm betting there are far more (and worse) skeletons in the closet. Whether we find out, given this Reuters admission, is another story.

Not anyone anyone should give serious consideration to. Which means he'll win. Right? Given that he's seems to be representative of his age cohort....
I can just see it: #Beto/AOC 2020 or #AOC/Beto 2024. :eek:

--- End of line (MCP)

Reactions: BOP

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

Yooper

Y'all may have seen these already. In case you haven't, though...

--- End of line (MCP)

Yooper

I guess that's one way to look at it.

With this hacking, drinking/DUI, weird fiction, etc., what I'm seeing instead is a pervasive maladaptive behavior pattern of an over-privileged, brat, mentally disturbed (at least, emotionally disturbed), juvenile delinquent.

Oh, yeah. Forgot to add his mom's (maybe him,as well?) furniture store money laundering scheme....

--- End of line (MCP)

Hank

my war
Allll...somebunny's crushing... :love:

Ha! Actually, I don't know much about the guy. I just happened to read an article put out by a record label. I surely wouldn't vote for someone over their taste in music... So, no reason to get jealous. I'm still crushing on you! :smoochy: