Revelation 21:1-4 No more sea!

seekeroftruth

Revelation 21:1Then I saw “a new heaven and a new earth,” for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and there was no longer any sea. 2 I saw the Holy City, the new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride beautifully dressed for her husband. 3 And I heard a loud voice from the throne saying, “Look! God’s dwelling place is now among the people, and he will dwell with them. They will be his people, and God himself will be with them and be their God. 4 ‘He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death’ or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away.”
There would be no more sea.... the sea is where the oxygen comes from.

We can't live in an environment that is not rich with oxygen.

Maybe that's why God is going to bring the "new Jerusalem" ..... Maybe it's a dome to protect the humans from the lack of oxygen.

The footnotes mention these verses.

Isaiah 65:17 “See, I will create
new heavens and a new earth.
The former things will not be remembered,
nor will they come to mind."

Isaiah 25:8 he will swallow up death forever.
The Sovereign Lord will wipe away the tears
from all faces;
he will remove his people’s disgrace
from all the earth.
The Lord has spoken.
Without the salesmanship of that lying bum satan..... the apples can stay on the tree and everyone can be happy.... in their oxygen rich dome..... no more tears....tears require oxygen.... wait... we're 98% water.... how does that work?

The point is.... the old way of doing things is over. God is going to live right here on earth with us... and it will be a Paradise.... I guess the water will all be underground.

:coffee: