Revelation 6 The Red Horse

seekeroftruth

Revelation 6:3 When the Lamb opened the second seal, I heard the second living creature say, “Come!” 4 Then another horse came out, a fiery red one. Its rider was given power to take peace from the earth and to make people kill each other. To him was given a large sword.​

Humans like to argue and fight. Even in the Garden of Eden brother killed brother. It's in our nature.

That man who went into the church, sat through a prayer service, then shot those nine Christians is a good example of what happens when someone's peace is taken away.

:coffee:

seekeroftruth

Revelation 6:3 When the Lamb opened the second seal, I heard the second living creature say, “Come!” 4 Then another horse came out, a fiery red one. Its rider was given power to take peace from the earth and to make people kill each other. To him was given a large sword.

Humans like to argue and fight. Even in the Garden of Eden brother killed brother. It's in our nature.

That man who went into the church, sat through a prayer service, then shot those nine Christians is a good example of what happens when someone's peace is taken away.

☕

It was spooky, as I recall.... hearing about a shooting in a prayer service. When I was a kid... in the 50's.... no one would dream of bringing a gun to church.... let alone shooting it. Now.... in the open carry states at least.... people are wearing their guns to worship.

IMHO... the Red Horse has been let loose.... but that means the White Horse is out there somewhere.... who is it???? If the Red Horse hasn't been let loose.... then I am really afraid of what "taking the peace from earth" would mean..... is it a third world war? Is the guy on the White Horse going to bring it about????

☕