Revelation 6 The White Horse

seekeroftruth

Revelation 6:1 I watched as the Lamb opened the first of the seven seals. Then I heard one of the four living creatures say in a voice like thunder, “Come!” 2 I looked, and there before me was a white horse! Its rider held a bow, and he was given a crown, and he rode out as a conqueror bent on conquest.​

This isn't Jesus on a white horse. According to the commentaries Jesus will ride a white horse but it won't be until chapter 19.

Since God is the only one who controls time.... God knows what is going to happen before it does. This scroll is like the script. As Jesus opens the seals we see the culmination of history.

It says here that this guy on this white horse means to take over the world. The fact that he's carrying a bow means he's willing to use violence to get his way. The fact that he's given a crown, means humans are going to allow him to do it.

That's how I see these verses.

:coffee:

b23hqb

PREMO Member
I see that as the White House, with the emerging rider on the white horse being obama carrying his golf clubs, which hanging across his back would probably look like a bow, on his way to conquer another elitist, private golf course.

Antichrist, obama - it certainly is not Jesus.:doh:

Amused_despair

I see that as the White House, with the emerging rider on the white horse being obama carrying his golf clubs, which hanging across his back would probably look like a bow, on his way to conquer another elitist, private golf course.

Why do you worry about the material world? What does it matter in relation to God? Do you love this country more than you do God? If you spent less time hating those in the material world who you think will take what you have from you, and more time trying to love those around you, perhaps you could change the world. Instead you try to serve both mammon and God.

C

Chuckt

Revelation 6:1 I watched as the Lamb opened the first of the seven seals. Then I heard one of the four living creatures say in a voice like thunder, “Come!” 2 I looked, and there before me was a white horse! Its rider held a bow, and he was given a crown, and he rode out as a conqueror bent on conquest.​

This isn't Jesus on a white horse. According to the commentaries Jesus will ride a white horse but it won't be until chapter 19.

Amen

b23hqb

PREMO Member
Why do you worry about the material world? What does it matter in relation to God? Do you love this country more than you do God? If you spent less time hating those in the material world who you think will take what you have from you, and more time trying to love those around you, perhaps you could change the world. Instead you try to serve both mammon and God.

What are you rambling on about? Pay attention, please, and notice my last five words plus the :doh:. You are really stupid. Look at what the OP stated, and I agree with, in post #1. You just cannot see past your own ignorance of the obvious.

seekeroftruth

Personally, I don't think Obama could be the Antichrist. I don't think he's charismatic enough.

This is going to be a man that is "given a crown" by the humans. Putin might fit the bill more than Obama. It's going to be someone who becomes a world leader.... loved by all.... at first....

He will conquer the world, first with charisma, and then by other means.

:coffee:

seekeroftruth

Revelation 6:1 I watched as the Lamb opened the first of the seven seals. Then I heard one of the four living creatures say in a voice like thunder, “Come!” 2 I looked, and there before me was a white horse! Its rider held a bow, and he was given a crown, and he rode out as a conqueror bent on conquest.

Since God is the only one who controls time.... God knows what is going to happen before it does. This scroll is like the script. As Jesus opens the seals we see the culmination of history.

It says here that this guy on this white horse means to take over the world. The fact that he's carrying a bow means he's willing to use violence to get his way. The fact that he's given a crown, means humans are going to allow him to do it.

That's how I see these verses.

☕

I still see these verses the same.... but my perspective on the world has really changed.

☕