RG Obama....

GregV814

I have been a redskins fan for a long time. I cannot see any logic behind going 4-0 in the pre-season and then putting RG Obama in as some heralded savior.

What a f***ed up opening season...can we all laugh??? I can

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
I have been a redskins fan for a long time. I cannot see any logic behind going 4-0 in the pre-season and then putting RG Obama in as some heralded savior.

GO REDSKINS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:buddies:

xobxdoc

I can't see the logic of people thinking that preseason greatness equates to a winning season. I'm sure there are some skins fans that already booked their hotel in NYC for the Super Bowl.

dolemite

Obama plays football now?:smack:

Chris0nllyn

I'm not a Skins fan, but what did you expect?

The guy hasn't played any real football in 3/4 of a year.

He was rusty at first, but seemed to pick up a bit later in the game.

With that being said, if Chip Kelly hadn't slowed down his offense, I'm not sure what the score would be. My fantasy team is loving the Vick/Jackson combo though.

thurley42

HY;FR
The ignorance is strong with this one.......

Why would you call an outspoken Conservative RG Obama? Because he's black?

moron

GregV814

alright let me clarify my message.
Under the previous government we were getting things accomplished, not to all's approval but putting along. Then, basically out of nowhere, the power, insight, and pure godlike presence in the shape of Barack Hussein Obama entered the political theatre. We knew nothing about him as he was junior senator fron Illinois, but by all accounts was apparently a savior of some sorts. Women swooned, Chris Matthews had a twitching of his leg and even Oprah fainted just to stand in his shadow.
But then reality set in and we found out he is infalible after all......(I am keeping it civil)

So, this spring and summer we couldnt hardly wait for RGIII!!!!! My gracious he was going to make the team 16-0 and give CPR to babies and fund Obamacare.

So, who cared about the players that spent all summer in training and winning 4 pre-season games.....no, no RGIII RGIII RGIII...but then what happened??????

BuddyLee

Football addict
So, who cared about the players that spent all summer in training and winning 4 pre-season games.....no, no RGIII RGIII RGIII...but then what happened??????
Perhaps that was the view nationally with ESPN and the like running stories about the kid non-stop.

However, any reasonable Redskins fan knew he'd have to work himself up to speed. The Redskins faithful were more excited about their team overall, what they had accomplished last year and what they could build on this year with the additions of Orakpo and Fred Davis and a few draft picks.