RG3 Has Been Here Before

dolemite

RGIII is an exciting QB to watch I am not saying this because I am a huge fan. This guy shows his passion to win each and every game. He is defientely a leader for the most part. Just get him some help please Coaches is that too much to ask geesh.....

Hank

my war
RGIII is an exciting QB to watch I am not saying this because I am a huge fan. This guy shows his passion to win each and every game. He is defientely a leader for the most part. Just get him some help please Coaches is that too much to ask geesh.....

Can't... they spent all their money on RG3.....

SoMD_Fun_Guy

Do you like apples?
Can't... they spent all their money on RG3.....

True. They paid the big $ for him and he's showing that he's got the potential to be a great player. Can they build the right team around him?

They gotta be careful of his running. How long til he takes a hit that he doesn't bounce right back up from?

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Garcon has that gimpy foot and our secondary is a joke. How the hell do you let Cruz get vertical on you with < 1 min left in the game?

Turnovers caught up to us yesterday also, but that happens sometimes.:shrug: I was expecting a 6-10, 7-9 season but we may be able to go 8-8 if Meriwether and Garcon get back for the stretch run.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
How the hell do you let Cruz get vertical on you with < 1 min left in the game?

Safety jumped the route, expecting Cruz to cross. Just a huge mistake at that point because we could afford to make them drive and settle for a FG but, not a TD.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Safety jumped the route, expecting Cruz to cross. Just a huge mistake at that point because we could afford to make them drive and settle for a FG but, not a TD.

Williams never moved until cruz was almost even with him. A good PI would have been awesome there.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Williams never moved until cruz was almost even with him. A good PI would have been awesome there.

Yup.

Last night on the radio, Czaban was talking to a guest about the play and wanted a 'pie' of went wrong and they broke it down into 3 slices; just a great play by Eli and Cruz, bad scheme, bad play by our guys and the guest put it down to 75% Eli/Cruz, 22% the players and 3% scheme.

I've seen the replay about two dozen times and, I'm sorry, Eli and Cruz don't get 75% of the credit for getting WTFO, deep, in that situation. He had, what, three steps? Plus, Eli's comments were, pre snap, he was hoping Cruz saw what he saw so, it wasn't a misplay. They knew what the Skins ran from that set and, viola, game.

That was pretty much 100% scheme.

The NFL is pretty amazing because, most of the time, an awful lot goes right on both sides of the ball and it comes down to making a play, great players doing their thing. Yet, when we look at it, all we fans tend to do is judge whether a play worked or not regardless of everything else, play calling, especially. This was a great route and catch and throw and Eli took a good pop but, we gave them the coverage. It's one thing to just get beat. It's another to beat yourself.