Ribbed britches

buddyboii

I bought two pairs of ribbed britches a couple weekes ago to ride in. I had planned on showing in them, but since then i have had people telling me that there not allowed hunter rings (rated/ unrated). I have asked a couple different people and gotten mixed answers. So i was wondering if anyone knew if there was a rule againest them.

thanks so much !:)

FrmGrl

Get some!
I bought two pairs of ribbed britches a couple weekes ago to ride in. I had planned on showing in them, but since then i have had people telling me that there not allowed hunter rings (rated/ unrated). I have asked a couple different people and gotten mixed answers. So i was wondering if anyone knew if there was a rule againest them.

thanks so much !:)
I am pretty sure your safe in the schooling shows around here. Not sure about the rated shows. What color are they?

buddyboii

i have a beige pair and then a pair that are the greenish color. so they match all the other pairs there just ribbed.

thank you !

Sparks

As long as they are tan or beige, they'll be fine for the unrated area shows and C rated stuff at PGEC.

DQ2B

Do you mean under USEF rules? I don't see anything in the rule book that bans ribbed breeches, in fact, I've never seen any rule regarding ribbed breeches speciifcally for any of the USEF divisions. Only color specifications in certain divisions.

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
oh my

you should be perfectly find in unrated or C shows with the beige ribbed, but for anything above that, i'd get something nicer like this Ariat Pro Circuit Side-Zip Riding Breeches - Dover Saddlery
tan or beige, smooth, side zip, a little stretchy, not skin tight (sorry DoWhat)

I have those. They are comfy. If I am thinking of the correct pants, the ribbed are just not considered "in" right now, but you can show in them as long as they are the right color.