NASCAR Richmond Raceway, Playoff Race #2

homedepot20

Monello must not realize tonite is the race or he is satisfied with his Vegas picks
KYLE BUSCH
HAMLIN
TRUEX
LOGANO
KESELOWSKI

We should make rule where if the point LEADER doesn't place their picks, a 5 point penalty REDUCTION will be appropriate 😂😂😂

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Monello must not realize tonite is the race or he is satisfied with his Vegas picks
KYLE BUSCH
HAMLIN
TRUEX
LOGANO
KESELOWSKI

We should make rule where if the point LEADER doesn't place their picks, a 5 point penalty REDUCTION will be appropriate 😂😂😂
No, didn't realize it was tonight. We went sight seeing, had a few beers then I got home an promptly fell asleep. Woke up with 25 laps left.

homedepot20

Richmond Results
1 TRUEX
2 Kyle Busch
3 Hamlin
4 Keselowski
5 Newman
Standing AFTER Richmond
MONELLO 95+4=99 ( Las Vegas picks)
CALVCOPF 85+2=87
HOMEDEPOT20 78+3=81
STGISLANDER 74+3=77
OLDHILLCRESTGUY 62+5=67
Next Race Sunday 29 September @ CHARLOTTE

Last edited:

AnthonyJames

R.I.P. My Brother Rick
NASCAR owes me a point for disqualification of Jones 4th place finish😡😡😡😡😡
Jones sure didn't do himself any favor. At 45 points out, a win is probably his only hope to transfer now.
If the 42, 6, 12, 10, 24, 88, 4, & 1 all crash on the first lap and Jones wins stages 1 & 2, he might have a chance.:biggrin:

stgislander

PREMO Member
Jones sure didn't do himself any favor. At 45 points out, a win is probably his only hope to transfer now.
If the 42, 6, 12, 10, 24, 88, 4, & 1 all crash on the first lap and Jones wins stages 1 & 2, he might have a chance.:biggrin:
I take a little exception with that, but I understand. Jones did everything he needed to do. If anyone failed, it was the car crew...again. The car passed pre-race but failed post-race, and it doesn't sound like any particular piece of hardware failed. Possibly this bit of tinkering is not checked during pre-race.

OldHillcrestGuy

Congrats to OldHillcrestGuy on correctly picking Hamlin to place 3rd
I keep getting close its always my pick to win and second place pick, just need to flip them around. Was going to go with Truex but after reading my morning paper and seeing Kyle Busch has 6 wins at Richmond I went with him. Hell with 144 laps to go my first 4 picks were running in the order I picked them. Truex was my number one pick last year and it got me the championship, think Im going to go with him the rest of the year.

AnthonyJames

R.I.P. My Brother Rick
I take a little exception with that, but I understand. Jones did everything he needed to do. If anyone failed, it was the car crew...again. The car passed pre-race but failed post-race, and it doesn't sound like any particular piece of hardware failed. Possibly this bit of tinkering is not checked during pre-race.
It was a failed part. NASCAR.com went out of their way to say "it was not meant to fail".:eyebrow: If you read between the lines, that means it was but NASCAR can't prove it. The car failed in the Disco Tent, too low.

As far as taking exception: "If you ain't cheatin', you ain't doing your job." ~ Junior Johnson
But we all know that, don't we.😉

homedepot20

Maybe NASCAR does not like 4 cars from JGR in playoffs and doing their best to drop one out ????

stgislander

PREMO Member
It was a failed part. NASCAR.com went out of their way to say "it was not meant to fail".:eyebrow: If you read between the lines, that means it was but NASCAR can't prove it. The car failed in the Disco Tent, too low.
Yeah, I didn't quite understand that when I read it. Are there any parts in any (Cup) car "designed" to fail?