Richmond Raceway, Saturday, April 13, 2019

stgislander

PREMO Member
Hope you had a great time😁
Always have a great time at the track. Lot's of green flag racing. Too much for my taste for being a short track. The racing actually got kinda boring once all the cars got spread out. Not enough cautions to keep the cars bunched-up. Between the manufacturers all the cars appeared pretty close at first. The Chevys seemed to fall off first, followed by the Toyotas. I didn't rent headphones so I couldn't hear what the teams were saying.

homedepot20

Always have a great time at the track. Lot's of green flag racing. Too much for my taste for being a short track. The racing actually got kinda boring once all the cars got spread out. Not enough cautions to keep the cars bunched-up. Between the manufacturers all the cars appeared pretty close at first. The Chevys seemed to fall off first, followed by the Toyotas. I didn't rent headphones so I couldn't hear what the teams were saying.
I found if you dont rent those head phones. Basically you are just sitting there listening to the roar of the cars😁

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
The races are fixed. I don't watch a lot of TV. Most of the time I power channel change. This week a few times I saw NASCAR TV ads that showed Truex. jr and they were giving him all sorts of praise as a clever driver. Then he won this weeks race. Coincidence.

Anyway I'm predicting that I will pick all winners next week.

And just so you know, Vrai is pissed at you guys. I put the race on the TV for the last 50 laps. She was wondering what happened to her BF, since I'm not a big gear head. I'm trying to convince her to deduct a few points from y'all.

gemma_rae

The races are fixed. I don't watch a lot of TV. Most of the time I power channel change. This week a few times I saw NASCAR TV ads that showed Truex. jr and they were giving him all sorts of praise as a clever driver. Then he won this weeks race. Coincidence.
Well duh. Who did you think was going to win the Toyota Owners 400, a Ford driver?:elaine:

homedepot20

And just so you know, Vrai is pissed at you guys. I put the race on the TV for the last 50 laps. She was wondering what happened to her BF, since I'm not a big gear head. I'm trying to convince her to deduct a few points from y'all.
If you believe NASCAR "fixes" it races. Then baseball , football. Hockey, ALL games are decided in advance. 🤯 I do believe on any given day, ANYONE can WIN🤗🤗🤗

homedepot20

NASCAR does make Up a lot of stupid rules & Policy/ Procedures for drivers & teams to follow🤔