Ride for Life (June 26/27) in Upper Marlboro

Wait4It..boom

Ride for Life Dressage Show this month (26th and 27th) at the Equestrian center :yahoo: We always enjoy the Dancing Horse Challenge on Saturday.

PVDA Ride for Life | The Dancing Horse Challenge & DHC Gala

From the PVDA website:
Just interested in the Dancing Horse Challenge? Buy tickets (suggested donation: $20) to the DHC! Food, drink and shopping are available on the PGEC concourse. Gates open at 5 p.m., and the Dancing Horse Challenge takes place from approximately 6:15-8:30 p.m.

Purchase tickets to the Ride for Life Gala ($100) and enjoy mingling with some of the United States’ top dressage riders while enjoying appetizers, dinner, live music and drinks. Cocktail attire (or black tie) is encouraged!

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
I'll be there :) You guys should stop by our stalls.

It's a great benefit (proceeds go to Johns Hopkins to support Breast Cancer research and quality of life) and it's also a great opportunity to see big name horses and riders compete in musical freestyles.

There's also a fantastic silent auction and tons of vendors.

If you can't make the event but, you'd like to donate send me a pm or email and I can give you more information :)

mingiz

Horse Poor
Ride for Life Dressage Show this month (26th and 27th) at the Equestrian center :yahoo: We always enjoy the Dancing Horse Challenge on Saturday.

PVDA Ride for Life | The Dancing Horse Challenge & DHC Gala

From the PVDA website:
Just interested in the Dancing Horse Challenge? Buy tickets (suggested donation: $20) to the DHC! Food, drink and shopping are available on the PGEC concourse. Gates open at 5 p.m., and the Dancing Horse Challenge takes place from approximately 6:15-8:30 p.m.
Purchase tickets to the Ride for Life Gala ($100) and enjoy mingling with some of the United States’ top dressage riders while enjoying appetizers, dinner, live music and drinks. Cocktail attire (or black tie) is encouraged!

is this both nights or just Sat,

mingiz

Horse Poor
Well I ride western but I enjoy a god dancing horse:buddies: dressage that is not jiggin':whistle: Have never been to it...So I'm iffy....:popcorn:

G

GVF

I'll be there...

I have been asked to sing on Max in the DHC. It is a TRUE HONOR to be able to sing for all there who have gone through this as I have, or in memory of those lost for their loved ones.

I am hoping to not get choked up and cry during my performance. It will be EXTREMELY emotional for me to do this.

We are working on getting "PINKed OUT" for the performance - but doing so is difficult as pink is DEF not Max's color LOL- we are going with black with pink accents.

I pray this is the bigest and best RFL yet! Anything to help find a cure- and paired with horses - I'm THERE!

Last edited by a moderator:

Wait4It..boom

Well I ride western but I enjoy a god dancing horse:buddies: dressage that is not jiggin':whistle: Have never been to it...So I'm iffy....:popcorn:

LOL about the jigging. It's very entertaining to watch the the DHC. Even my younger kids will sit through as they enjoy it too. No matter the discipline, you can't help but appreciate all that goes in choreographing a horse AND rider to music.