Ride Needed To Oakridge.

HorseQueen

Hey everyone. I'm really wanting to show my horse for the first time at Mounted Wanders on May 30th, but do not have a trailer at this time. My 4 year old Shire is located in Port Republic, Maryland. If anyone has room in their trailer and would be willing to take him down please let me know. I'm willing to pay for your help! Please E-mail me at carzyc@hotmail.com

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
Sorry I can't help but, very cool that you have a shire. Do you have any pictures you're willing to share?

Hope you can find a ride and have a great time at the show. Take it easy, a 4 year old draft is a very young horse :)

HorseQueen

Thanks for being nice, guys. :) I have not found a ride yet, but hopefully I will soon enough.

I got him when he was a year old, but here is a picture of him at 2 days: Image - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting

A couple newer(ish) pics of him:
Image - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting

I'll give out some better links once I get them off my parents' desktop. My dad's constantly taking pictures while I'm riding, lol.

bellathepar2007

hello

:howdy:where do you live ??? is it close to oakridge I am taking one person already but i might be able to swing by and get you???

bellathepar2007

Thanks for being nice, guys. :) I have not found a ride yet, but hopefully I will soon enough.

I got him when he was a year old, but here is a picture of him at 2 days: Image - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting

I'll give out some better links once I get them off my parents' desktop. My dad's constantly taking pictures while I'm riding, lol.

where do you live ??? is it close to oakridge I am taking one person already but i might be able to swing by and get you???:howdy:

HorseQueen

Thanks JP and Heavy Chevy. :)

where do you live ??? is it close to oakridge I am taking one person already but i might be able to swing by and get you???:howdy:

Sadly, I think I might be too far out of your way. . I'm located in Port Republic. Which is in Calvert County. About a half hour from Oakridge. Port republic is in between St. Leonard and Prince Frederick if that helps give you an idea. The actual location is off Parkers Creek road; off of route 4.

lovemyber135

he is so cute! i take care of 9 clydesdales...im sayin that cause those feathers are such a pain in the butt lol but its so worth it cause they are just so beautiful :-D