Ride needed ...

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
For one or two horses from MD 20636 to ?? think NC but zip is 27050? Anyone want to do it??

Cowgirl

If you used my trailer you would be coming back to MD?? You headed there anyway? PM me a price I am sure she would go $500

Yep, going to NC on Friday and back on Sunday. Let me talk w/ BF and I'll get back to you. I could use my Explorer, but it'd be better if he let me use his truck. I'll PM you later. :smile: Is your trailer a 2 horse? BP?

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Yep, going to NC on Friday and back on Sunday. Let me talk w/ BF and I'll get back to you. I could use my Explorer, but it'd be better if he let me use his truck. I'll PM you later. :smile: Is your trailer a 2 horse? BP?

Yes the trailer I was thinking about (my smaller one) is a 2H bp..aluminum..slant load..

Cowgirl

It's up to Paso. BF doesn't want to use his truck, but I can use my Explorer. If Quartermom has her own trailer and you (Paso) would rather do that, that's fine with me. :shrug: Just let me know. Oh, and since I'd be using my vehicle, instead of BF's truck, I could do it for $500.