Ride Saturday..

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Anyone want to go?

Have spares..Bubba, Misty and Pedro...

Jenn? BZ? Julie you want to ride Pedro? Can only take two even though I have more extras then that...

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
Anyone want to go?

Have spares..Bubba, Misty and Pedro...

Jenn? BZ? Julie you want to ride Pedro? Can only take two even though I have more extras then that...

Paso thanks for the invite. Normally weekdays are better then weekends for me. Going to look at the few horses in the AM on Saturday and then up at SouthernMDRocks in the afternoon. Let me know if you plan on going during the week in the next few weeks. Thanks for thinking of me.:howdy:

mingiz

Horse Poor
Paso thanks for the invite. Normally weekdays are better then weekends for me. Going to look at the few horses in the AM on Saturday and then up at SouthernMDRocks in the afternoon. Let me know if you plan on going during the week in the next few weeks. Thanks for thinking of me.:howdy:

I want to go :tantrum:tap::drama:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
I do!! I would totally ditch my plans and leave the kids with hubs..
Do you think my knee would do well in your saddles? I have no muscle in my left quad.. posting would be very difficult.
What do you think?

Posting..what the fruck is that????????????????????

SOMEONE fill this girl in..

We are skipping Sat and going Sunday will that work?

J

jaybeeztoo

Posting..what the fruck is that????????????????????

SOMEONE fill this girl in..

We are skipping Sat and going Sunday will that work?

Posting :killingme

You don't post do you Paso? :whistle:

Hey, have you started breaking that black and white paint yet?

Four*Leaf*Farm

RIP Quinn

They look comfy! I'm just worried about my bad knee... coming off the surgery and not being in the saddle in a couple months. I think I've ridden in a western saddle waaaay long ago.. other than that.. only english. And I've only been on a French Trotter when I went to art camp in Normandy. So I would sooo excited to ride a paso...

Four*Leaf*Farm

RIP Quinn
They look comfy! I'm just worried about my bad knee... coming off the surgery and not being in the saddle in a couple months. I think I've ridden in a western saddle waaaay long ago.. other than that.. only english. And I've only been on a French Trotter when I went to art camp in Normandy. So I would sooo excited to ride a paso...

Oh.. and meet you!! :howdy: