Rider needed.

Sparks

This horse needs a rider and because I live in BFE, I'm having a hard time finding one. Very frustrating. There has got to be someone out there who CAN actually ride (english/hunters/pleasure) who does not own their own horse and wants more saddle time. If this interests you and you CAN ride, oh, and you're NOT crazy..... please PM me.

Attachments

• Sparks trot Aug 2010.jpg
    Sparks trot Aug 2010.jpg
    100.7 KB · Views: 160

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
This horse needs a rider and because I live in BFE, I'm having a hard time finding one. Very frustrating. There has got to be someone out there who CAN actually ride (english/hunters/pleasure) who does not own their own horse and wants more saddle time. If this interests you and you CAN ride, oh, and you're NOT crazy..... please PM me.

Where is BFE?

fredsaid2

I'm amazed someone competent hasn't stepped up from your local.

Maybe put some qualifers: must be competent over a 2'6" hunter course, must have recent show experience (they provide list), must reference current instructor, and so on.

Another thought is to approach from the lesson barn angle. Check w/ the instructors and see who they recommend.

Good Luck!

Sparks

I'm amazed someone competent hasn't stepped up from your local.

Maybe put some qualifers: must be competent over a 2'6" hunter course, must have recent show experience (they provide list), must reference current instructor, and so on.

Another thought is to approach from the lesson barn angle. Check w/ the instructors and see who they recommend.

Good Luck!

I'm surprised too Fred.

I don't want to put too many restrictions. I'd be happy for someone to hack him around like a pleasure horse! He's a cool horse so it's a shame for him to just sit around. I just told a friend of mine earlier today " I just don't have time to ride him. All he does is sit around and eat.......crap, it's like having a 2nd husband" :whistle:

lovemyber135

theres some place called bum fruck egypt??? lol... have my own horse but i can do 2'6 hunter courses ive been doing them at MSA and SMHA for about 4 years (outside line diagonale, outside line diaganle lol) i did 2'3 couses for 2 years before that

HeavyChevy75

Podunk FL
If you weren't in BFE I would come ride him. Since Mick is green as grass and won't show until next year..and Red is going to his new home soon. I will be in limbo with a horse to show.