RIDGE ELEMENTARY SCHOOL BURGLARIZED AND DAMAGED

3CATSAILOR

It is disgusting these two thugs haven't got anything better to do. Hopefully someone will recognize the pictures. Did anyone capture the guys that damaged the ATM in Ridge and broke in to the place across from the Church?

Police Seeking Identity of Two Suspects Who Burglarized and Damaged Ridge Elementary School Building​

January 24, 2023

2683-23-1.png
The St. Mary’s County Sheriff’s Office is seeking the identities of the two pictured individuals in a burglary investigation, including malicious destruction of property.
On Saturday, January 14, 2023, at 10:00 p.m., the two suspects broke into a classroom trailer at Ridge Elementary School, caused damage inside of the classroom, stole a fire extinguisher and caused more damage outside of the building.
Anyone with information about the identities of the suspects or this incident is asked to call Deputy Miles Chase-Johnson at 301-475-4200, ext. 78175 or email myles.chasejohnson@stmaryscountymd.gov. Case # 2683-23
Citizens may remain anonymous and contact Crime Solvers at 301-475-3333, or text a tip to “TIP239” plus their message to “CRIMES” (274637). Through the Crime Solvers Program tipsters are eligible for an award of up to $1,000 for information about a crime in St. Mary’s County that leads to an arrest or indictment.

TPD

the poor dad
To my knowledge the ATM thieves have not been caught yet. And to add additional fun to the mix, someone(s) tried steeling a Penn Line bucket truck from the DG parking lot in Ridge on Saturday evening. They didn’t get very far though - got it stuck in the drainage pond next to the parking lot. Dumbasses.

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
To my knowledge the ATM thieves have not been caught yet. And to add additional fun to the mix, someone(s) tried steeling a Penn Line bucket truck from the DG parking lot in Ridge on Saturday evening. They didn’t get very far though - got it stuck in the drainage pond next to the parking lot. Dumbasses.
Now that's funny.....

Well no....

3CATSAILOR

If I had to guess, I would say it is the same idiots.