Riding Cedarville

ElliesMom

Hey planning to go to Cedarville in the morning (around 10 am) to ride either Tuesday or Friday, any one want to come, moderate riding. There will be two of us.

ElliesMom

THanks, was looking to go on that ride but we have 6 flags tickets from the USO and my husband is getting pinned as officer this weekend. That makes it impossible for me to ride this weekend.Good luck on the trail this weekend, wish I could go!

jacbro

I want to go, where is cedarville? I'm in lex park. Friday is my only day off and would love to enjoy a good ride.

ElliesMom

Cedarville State Park in Waldorf Maryland, if I'm not mistaken its a good drive from Lexington park, at least an hour. Cedarville was in some state magazine about being the #2 park for equestrians in Maryalnd and they have allowed me to camp in there with my horses too! If your willing to come up I just lost my riding buddy, as long as you have a sense of direction. LOL

I wanna ride the SMTR ride this weekend.

Oh and this weekend at Oakridge in Hughesville there is some kind of fun day, I think with MAHA. http://www.marylandarabian.com/ to benifit SPRAWL. Gonna miss that too. :buttkick:

jacbro

Yeah, that is a bit of a ride from here. And I don't have a trailer either, a friend lets me borrow one sometimes, but that is to far to go with her trailer. There is a lot of trail rides this weekend and coming up, maybe I will be able to hook up somebody going to one. I hope you have a good ride and a good time.
Jackie and Calla Lilly