Riding Lawnmower Recommendations

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Thank you, DoWhat

The belt has been replaced and installed correctly this time. :yay: Thanks for coming over and taking care of it for me. I'd say I owe you one, but you had six when you left here. :cheers: :huggy:

Pete

Repete
jazz lady said:
The belt has been replaced and installed correctly this time. :yay: Thanks for coming over and taking care of it for me. I'd say I owe you one, but you had six when you left here. :cheers: :huggy:
Was it broken?

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Pete said:
It seemed awful tight when I started it up. I figured it would loosen up with use.
It was tight because they didn't thread it through the guides like they should have. Dingbats. :rolleyes:

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
jazz lady said:
YW, young lady.
If you ever have anymore problems, I'm only minutes away.

Pete

Repete
DoWhat said:
It has a hard time starting when it's cold.
It started a little hard when I unloaded it. It was brand new so I figured it would when it got full of fuel.

Then we put the "mystery gas" in it and it started but ran like crap. I went back out and drained the "mystery gas", drained the fuel filter out and put in fresh fuel. It started right up and ran fine.

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
Pete said:
It started a little hard when I unloaded it. It was brand new so I figured it would when it got full of fuel.

Then we put the "mystery gas" in it and it started but ran like crap. I went back out and drained the "mystery gas", drained the fuel filter out and put in fresh fuel. It started right up and ran fine.
After it started, it ran great.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
DoWhat said:
YW, young lady.
If you ever have anymore problems, I'm only minutes away.

I'm making a list now. :wink:

I just saw this and immediately thought of you. Dreams DO come true :lmao: :

Attachments

• beer store rainbow.jpg
    beer store rainbow.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 78
Speedy70 said:
John Deere from Gardiner Outdoor Products in Waldorf!

We just bought one from there last week and it's nice. :yay:

If you do happen to buy a John Deere, make sure it's from a JD dealer (not somewhere like Lowe's). If you need service on it, Lowe's cannot help you, the JD dealer can.

My Dad bought a Craftsman several years ago. He's had to work on it several times. :junk:

:whistle: