Riding Lessons

Tinkerbell

Baby blues
My friend would like to put her 4 year old son in Western riding lessons. Can anyone give me the contact information for places that do this that are close to the 7th District area of the county (Northern St. Mary's)? I know this is the place to ask! :flowers: TIA

dhartmann_2004

Lori Nash
She lives in Country Lakes off Mechanicsville Road. Im not sure of the street numbers but I do know she is located on East Winston Drive last house at the end of the circle. You can't miss the farm of horses. I've known her since I was little and I've lived in Country lakes for 20 Years. My little sister still goes to Miss. Nash. Lori is about 26 years old, Her parents live at the house and she comes to give the lessons. I'd give you a cell phone number but I'd have to get back to you. Hope this helps!!

Tinkerbell

Baby blues
dhartmann_2004 said:
Lori Nash
She lives in Country Lakes off Mechanicsville Road. Im not sure of the street numbers but I do know she is located on East Winston Drive last house at the end of the circle. You can't miss the farm of horses. I've known her since I was little and I've lived in Country lakes for 20 Years. My little sister still goes to Miss. Nash. Lori is about 26 years old, Her parents live at the house and she comes to give the lessons. I'd give you a cell phone number but I'd have to get back to you. Hope this helps!!
If you can get a phone number, :huggy: that would be great - you can just PM me. I'll also tell her to try the phone book.

Tinkerbell

Baby blues
Um... someone left me some green karma saying not to trust anything Azzy says, and they related it to this thread....um....I don't know Azzy personally, thought I'm WELL aware of how she was on here and why she got booted (she's a piece of work - that's for sure). Thanks for warning me, though! :lol:

I assume you (whoever left the karma) think I meant Azzy when I said I know people who have 3-4 year olds in horse riding lessons. Well, I'm talking about my SIL's kids, not Azzy.

Next time - sign - or I can't return the favor

flarenuphope

laura+flare= gone
Sparks said:
4 is kind of young. I've heard of barns that won't start before age 5 at the earliest.
i was doing barrels with my crazy 6yr old pony at that age, lol. Was also showing a old qh plug in pleasure, but my 7yr old sister was riding him most of the time...