Riding Opportunities

bulldog

My daughter, who recently graduated from college is moving to Budapest Hungary...leaving a week from today!!! :faint:
She is going there on a Christian Education Outreach project and will live there and teach for at least a year, probably two.
Anyway, she loves to ride horses and will be visiting this week before she leaves and I'd like to take her riding. Where around here can that be done? If at all possible, we'd like to stay away from the "trail riding" scene where the horses all just follow each other around. We have done that plenty of times. Are there any...sort of...free (not as in expense) ride areas? I'm a very experienced rider and she has done quite a bit herself. I know liability is an issue and we'll gladly sign any required documents to waive that.
Thanks in advance for any input.

BeenSpur'd

I love her wild,wild hair
Howdy Bulldog! If you go to the equiery.com, in the May addition they had a list of the rental stables and trail rides list in Maryland. I tried to attach it but it was too big for this venue. If you send me your e-mail address to me I can e-mail you a scanned version. Happy Trails!

bulldog

Howdy Bulldog! If you go to the equiery.com, in the May addition they had a list of the rental stables and trail rides list in Maryland. I tried to attach it but it was too big for this venue. If you send me your e-mail address to me I can e-mail you a scanned version. Happy Trails!

Thanks very much. I was able to look them up by the .com you provided. Seems most places only offer guided trail rides...which is what we don't want. I'll keep looking. Thanks again.

Robin

Thanks very much. I was able to look them up by the .com you provided. Seems most places only offer guided trail rides...which is what we don't want. I'll keep looking. Thanks again.

Unless you know someone with horses that will be all you find.

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Down at Disney World, the camping part you can rent horses like that and ride around for 45min for $45. That is the only place I know of.