Rings

KDENISE977

Anyone know if it's possible to size DOWN your wedding and engagement rings? Mine are flopping all over my hand from losing weight and I don't want them to fall off.

KDENISE977

Attachments

• image-351157787.jpg
    image-351157787.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 195

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Take them to Rick's Jewelers in San Souci Plaza. :yay: He'll get you squared away.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Thank You, do you know if that will void any insurance?

I figure that sizing to down for a proper fit would help prevent possible loss and shouldn't void any insurance. But then again I'm just an anonymous person on the internet. Rick is very helpful and way more insightful than I am.

Good Luck!

KDENISE977

I figure that sizing to down for a proper fit would help prevent possible loss and shouldn't void any insurance. But then again I'm just an anonymous person on the internet. Rick is very helpful and way more insightful than I am.

Good Luck!

Gotcha, understood. Thank You

ZARA

If you want quality work call Rick. I gave Rick a drawing of what I wanted my rings to look like and he created them. He did amazing work. He also adjusted the size of my husband's band which was also handmade and had four layers.

If you want quality work call Rick. I gave Rick a drawing of what I wanted my rings to look like and he created them. He did amazing work. He also adjusted the size of my husband's band which was also handmade and had four layers.

Let's see a pic. :coffee:

We have them insured by State Farm, but I sure we've voided the Jared warranty so IDK

Why would you think you voided the Jared warranty, because you have them insured by State Farm?? Pretty sure that would be unrelated.

Oh and my rings were resized by Shaws, not Rick, and I still ended up with quality work :lol:

KDENISE977

Why would you think you voided the Jared warranty, because you have them insured by State Farm?? Pretty sure that would be unrelated.

Oh and my rings were resized by Shaws, not Rick, and I still ended up with quality work :lol:

I'm pretty sure I voided the warranty by not going back every 6 months. Not b/c of the insurance.

sockgirl77

I'm pretty sure I voided the warranty by not going back every 6 months. Not b/c of the insurance.

I'd seriously call Jared's. I LOVE Rick's and go to him for all of my jewelry needs. But, I had a ring bought for me at Jared's and they were wonderful as well. If anything, they may do it for free.

I've missed a few times but they still honor my warranty, probably because there's nothing wrong with my rings though...haha. Might still be worth checking into :yay: