Riots

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Activists Get In Violent Struggle With Police While Marching Through Oregon Suburb, Confronted By Residents

A group of “racial justice protesters” only made it roughly half-an-hour into their demonstration before their event reportedly turned violent and ended with confrontations with residents and law enforcement officials.

“Racial justice protesters had marched through part of Springfield’s Thurston neighborhood without incident for only about a half an hour Wednesday night before they found themselves met with a wall of police behind barricades blocking their progress,” the Register-Guard of Eugene reported. “Just before 9 p.m., police pushed back. The scene devolved into a shoving match. Officers and protesters went to the ground. Black Unity’s Tyshawn Ford was dragged away and arrested.”

Videos showed the activists marching into the suburbs, where they were quickly met by law enforcement officials who declared the event to be “unlawful.” The activists began to attempt to push through a barrier that police put up to keep them out of the residential neighborhood.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
"Yeah, this isn't Portland, bitch."

The Oregon Governor is a Leftist fascist who is enjoying the destruction of her state. She will no doubt have the Springfield police fired and the residents locked up.

Reactions: BOP

Grumpy

It's still way past time to start killing them.

That's the only thing that will bring it to a halt.

Will just energize it if the shooting starts, more crazies out of the woodwork, more Democrat insanity and more Media instigation. The words Protests and Riots are now synonymous

Hijinx

I believe the police understand that if these people go into neighborhoods with their destruction some citizens are going to put a stop to it with guns. Perhaps that is the best way. Get this war started and over with.

limblips

PREMO Member
Will just energize it if the shooting starts, more crazies out of the woodwork, more Democrat insanity and more Media instigation. The words Protests and Riots are now synonymous
Bingo! And it would play right in to the lefts game. They would love another Kent State this close to the election.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
I am so sick of this ###hats at this point, I just want to see them permanently removed from the planet.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Mentioned that to my wife about closing up "CHAZ"..nab a few each night until they had em all

I understand how Politics went in Europe in the 1920's ....
I think I would cheer if these rioters vanished and were disposed of

They do not want to work in the system, they want to tear it down through violent means

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Is This What Peaceful Protests Look Like? Here's the Portland Courthouse After Night 61

52100406-e1f1-4f56-837d-2831ab888c16-730x487.jpg

Wednesday night marked the 61st straight night of violent antifa riots outside the federal courthouse in Portland, Ore. Rioters threw the first mortar firework just before 11 p.m., and federal law enforcement cleared the area in the wee hours of the morning.

KGW News photojournalist Eric Patterson toured the area just in front of the federal courthouse and captured a video of the graffiti, burnt trash, and various signs of violence from the night before.

Let’s just say this wasn’t exactly a “peaceful protest.”

glhs837

Power with Control
You know, the very fact that they feel free to do this crap tells me they know damn well they live in a free country. Try this crap anywhere else in the world, watch the water cannon roll in HARD.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
water cannon, skull cracking police ......
China brings in troops from other provinces and uses machine guns on protestors and local military not engaging