RIP Fish

Loper

Animal Poor!
I haven't posted in a while and waited until the tears wouldn't collect on my cheeks to post this. We had to help our wonderful Fish girl over the rainbow bridge a couple weeks ago. Some of you knew her and some of you knew her story. After 8 years (she was 14+) of battling Addison's, she lost her battle to old age! It was quick, which we were thankful for, but still unexpected and a hard choice to make. Rest In Peace now my Fishy Girl! 10686982_10205072982081794_7628297137419208286_n.jpg

mamatutu

mama to two
Wow! How adorable is Fish? Very adorable. Sorry, for your loss. I know how you feel. We lost our two dogs 2 years ago a few months apart. The fact that we miss our furry friends shows how much we loved them. It is always hard to make the decision, and a sad part of lives. We know it will happen, but we make them part of our lives, anyway, because of love.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
I haven't posted in a while and waited until the tears wouldn't collect on my cheeks to post this. We had to help our wonderful Fish girl over the rainbow bridge a couple weeks ago. Some of you knew her and some of you knew her story. After 8 years (she was 14+) of battling Addison's, she lost her battle to old age! It was quick, which we were thankful for, but still unexpected and a hard choice to make. Rest In Peace now my Fishy Girl! View attachment 106234

She looks like she was a happy girl, sorry for your loss.

luvmygdaughters

So sorry for your loss Loper. She looked adorable and very happy. That says a lot about you. Its amazing how bad it hurts and how much we miss them when its time to say goodbye. Keep her in your memories and she's never really gone.:poorbaby:

Loper

Animal Poor!
Thank you all! She was one of the best dogs ever! We know she was at least 14 and could have been much older than that. She had Addison's for the last 8 and was at the Vet every 4 weeks. She was (I hope) happy to the end. I have pictures I could post that would take days for you all to go through, but didn't want to bore you all with them. LOL I miss her happy face!

mamatutu

mama to two
Thank you all! She was one of the best dogs ever! We know she was at least 14 and could have been much older than that. She had Addison's for the last 8 and was at the Vet every 4 weeks. She was (I hope) happy to the end. I have pictures I could post that would take days for you all to go through, but didn't want to bore you all with them. LOL I miss her happy face!

Post as many pics of Fish as you would like. Maybe, it will help you heal from the loss of that happy pup. You know how much many of us love animals, and there can never be enough cuteness on the Forum. Trust me, we will not be bored. You were so lucky to have her in your life, as I feel the same about my BFF's (Best Fury Friends).

Roman

Just curious Loper, how did Fish get her name? I have one named Meatball.

Loper

Animal Poor!
Just curious Loper, how did Fish get her name? I have one named Meatball.

Roman, I didn't name her. Her and her sister Bump came to me already named. I took them in when my good friend passed away suddenly. Her family were contacting shelters in NJ and I couldn't let that happen. So I took them in 8 years ago. I can tell you that the minute we put out a baby pool with water and let her in it, we realized why her name was Fish! She LOVED the water! She would roll in the pool and chase the hose no matter how cold it was outside. I still have Bump and don't know why she was named that. :)