RIP Our Sophie Girl

krazd_kat

Help "Invisible Dogs"
I am so sorry for your loss. It doesn't matter even if we expect it, it is never easy. I know you both gave Sophie everything she could have ever wanted or needed in life.

You're in my thoughts.

Moved_south

Today, dgates80 and I lost our little Chihuahua mix, Sophie. She was a about 14 and I pulled her from the Howard county animal shelter where she was given a death sentance in 2007. Always a happy girl; even as she lost her vision and later had her eyeballs removed. We both sensed we would lose her this year and today was the day.
Rest in Peace, Sophie.

So sorry for your loss FF and dgates.... :poorbaby:

frequentflier

happy to be living
Thanks everyone.
Dexter has been moping around and whiny. Funny thing is I have given him bones & stinky buffalo sticks and he takes them to his spot under the coffee table. He hasn't been eating them. The only ones he ever ate were the ones he stole from Sophie!

clockaleanie

Thanks everyone.
Dexter has been moping around and whiny. Funny thing is I have given him bones & stinky buffalo sticks and he takes them to his spot under the coffee table. He hasn't been eating them. The only ones he ever ate were the ones he stole from Sophie!

Aww, poor Dexter. It's so tough to see their buddies grieving. Do you think they know what happened? My cat has been the same over her sister. How do you explain? Hope it gets better