Deplorable
PREMO Member
She was a Great companion for 13 years.

Attachments

• Lulu March 2018.jpg
    Lulu March 2018.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 796

SAWK

Sorry for your loss. I'm 3 months into my grieving period for the beagle we had for 16+ years. 13 years for a dog that size is amazing and you provided great love and care to get her that far!

Suz

33 yrs & we r still n luv
I'm so sorry for your loss Dowhat. It's so painful to lose our furry friends............. {{hugs}}

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Sorry about the loss of your dog, it is truly losing a family member. Just remember "all dogs go to heaven" so she is up there running, rolling and playing to her hearts content.

Any thoughts on a new one?

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Very sorry. I feel your pain..We lost our furry family member a few weeks back and the missus has taken it really hard. The two of them were inseparable...

luvmygdaughters

So sorry Do What and Gilligan for the loss of your 4-legged kids. Its amazing how much we depend on them for companionship and love, but never fully realize it until they're gone. I had my girl for 18 years and she's been gone for close to 7 years, still think about her all the time.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
So sorry Do What and Gilligan for the loss of your 4-legged kids. Its amazing how much we depend on them for companionship and love, but never fully realize it until they're gone. I had my girl for 18 years and she's been gone for close to 7 years, still think about her all the time.

Isn't it amazing? We had 9 incredible years with our almost-human boy Odie and lost him to an injury that simply couldn't be fixed. We were definitely not ready.. He was my wife's baby..she's not getting over his loss.

Odie wheeling.jpg odie.jpg

Last edited:

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
Thank you all for the condolences.
It has been around 25 years since I have not had a dog at home and part of our lives.

Any thoughts on a new one?
Not any time soon, I don't think. But you never know.
I would love to find a couple sister labs (couple years old) that need to be rescued.
Thanks again.
DW