RIP Pretty Girl

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
Isn't it amazing? We had 9 incredible years with our almost-human boy Odie and lost him to an injury that simply couldn't be fixed. We were definitely not ready.. He was my wife's baby..she's not getting over his loss.

View attachment 121709 View attachment 121710

We lost our Alaskan Malamute when she was only 5 years old to bone cancer in one of her front legs. The breeder said she'd only get to be about 80 pounds and she grew to probably 120! No fat on the girl. Just all muscle. She still thought she was a lap dog.

Dupontster

Would THIS face lie?
Sorry for your loss..

Attachments

• 11054851_1552209565047990_3667165399388151721_n.jpg
    11054851_1552209565047990_3667165399388151721_n.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 391

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Awww...He was a very handsome boy!!! I feel for your wife, it took me awhile to not cry at the drop of hat.

It's been a month..and she's definitely far from "over it". Even something as innocuous as finding yet another hairball under a couch or something like that and she's crying her eyes out again.

They should live far longer than they do... :-(

luvmygdaughters

It's been a month..and she's definitely far from "over it". Even something as innocuous as finding yet another hairball under a couch or something like that and she's crying her eyes out again.

:huggy: You're so right about that!!!

glhs837

Power with Control

We had a six year old chihuahua come live with us a year and a half ago. Made number four in the pack and he found his place pretty quick. Then about six months back, we lost him, from first sign til he was gone was 48 hours, inoperable tumor. Still look at pictures of him and remember him all the time. But we know his last year was great, he was surrounded by love and constant affection, and three dog buddies he had a great time with.