'Rise Of Skywalker' To Introduce First Lesbian AT-AT

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
HOLLYWOOD, CA—During a recent interview with Out And Proud Magazine, Rise of Skywalker director J.J. Abrams hinted that the hotly-anticipated 9th installment of the Star Wars saga would include more clear LGBTQ representation, in the form of a lesbian AT-AT.

“Star Wars has always been about representing diversity.” Abrams said, “Whether it was giving all the white characters medals at the end of A New Hope, or the hilariously accurate Jewish and Caribbean stereotypes in The Phantom Menace, it’s important that everyone has a character they can relate to!”

Hijinx

Movies should entertain not try to establish themselves as the conscience of the people.

Attachments

• watto.png
    watto.png
    339.6 KB · Views: 107

truby20

Fighting like a girl
Movies should entertain not try to establish themselves as the conscience of the people.
I don't know of if this was intentional or just stupidity, but this is how actual 'fake news' gets into peoples mindsets. Obvious phony stories from a satire website presented as 'news' and people reacting as it is truth since it reinforces their beliefs...."well of course Disney would create a lesbian AT-AT".

Scary times folks, we're all going to have to account for the part we played as society disintegrates.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I don't know of if this was intentional or just stupidity, but this is how actual 'fake news' gets into peoples mindsets. Obvious phony stories from a satire website presented as 'news' and people reacting as it is truth since it reinforces their beliefs...."well of course Disney would create a lesbian AT-AT".

Scary times folks, we're all going to have to account for the part we played as society disintegrates.
I feel so much smarter and better informed after your condescending lecture. Thank you!!

Some of us carefully prepare for that disintegration you mentioned. Others...not so much. We're counting on that.

officeguy

Let me explain it to you: The BB by means of parody pointed out the obsession of Hollywood and TV to cram 'inclusive' bits into their products. Everyone who read it understood it that way, nobody mistook the BB article for actual news.

truby20

Fighting like a girl
Let me explain it to you: The BB by means of parody pointed out the obsession of Hollywood and TV to cram 'inclusive' bits into their products. Everyone who read it understood it that way, nobody mistook the BB article for actual news.
So Hijinx was doing a sacastic post about a satirical article? Not sure if you've seen their other posts, but I doubt they are that clever.

Hijinx

Truby has something against that statement?