Rising violence in girls...

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Girls have always fought. When I was in high school, it was more common to see two girls going after it than it was for the guys. I think it's just the weaponry that's changed - we used to just shove or maybe hit each other, now they whip out the knives and guns.

But it's like that with boys, too - the escalation of violence. You can't sit around all day with your pop culture telling to to bust a cap in someone's ass and not see a rise in violence.

donbarzini

Vrai is right :notworthy

The two scariest fight I saw in high school were between girls. Hair/spit/blood flying all OVER the place.

AC/DC

Lord, I apologize.
Nowadays the schools are calling the cops so the fights are being better documented........

I agree Vrai and Don, the nastiest fights I ever saw where between chicks.....shirts flying, hair rolling around on the floor after it was done. :killingme :roflmao:

C

czygvtwkr

Then afterwards their hands start wandering and they start making out....oops wait a minute never mind.

Warron

I don't think there is any real change in violence amoung girls. And every source I have seens says violent behavior in general has been declining. I think that all that has changed is societies perception. Violence amoung girls was all but ignored for a long time, now it is being reported and results in police involment.