Riverdance tix for this Sat. at 8

new_identity4me

These are $75 tickets that I won through my job. We're talking Front Orchestra seats at the Wolf Trap during the 8 o'clock show.

I will entertain any offers for these, as I will be in Baltimore that night.

Toxick

Splat
new_identity4me said:
We're talking Front Orchestra seats at the Wolf Trap during the 8 o'clock show.

Give them to me, and I'll give you so much Green Karma you won't know what hit you.

new_identity4me

I really do not have a clue why Karma would be important for a message board. But then again, I never played Dungeon's and Dragon's either.

I do have much respect for Buddhists though. I just didn't realize how many were in St. Mary's.

Tina2001aniT

new_identity4me said:
I really do not have a clue why Karma would be important for a message board. But then again, I never played Dungeon's and Dragon's either.

I do have much respect for Buddhists though. I just didn't realize how many were in St. Mary's.

:killingme

new_identity4me

multitaskerJuls said:
How many tickets do you have? If you have 2, would you take $75 for both!?

Hi Multi,

I really need you to get in touch with me if your serious about these tix. It's so close to Saturday and I'd like someone to get to go. Whether I give these away to a friend, or sell them for 1/2 price to you, I just want someone that might enjoy them, to get them.

Anyone else?

multitaskerJuls

So, Are you willing to sell them for $75 for two tickets? I am very interested if you are willing to sell them to me. I need to know soon so we can make the necessary plans to meet up. Thank you!

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
multitaskerJuls said:
So, Are you willing to sell them for $75 for two tickets? I am very interested if you are willing to sell them to me. I need to know soon so we can make the necessary plans to meet up. Thank you!
Dude, I would have offered him like $20 for both. It's not like he paid for them. :lmao:

new_identity4me

multitaskerJuls said:

Please check your IM mailbox.

new_identity4me

OK multitasker, I've sent two messages and one e-mail to you. Would you like to respond? I need to know today. Otherwise I am giving these to my friend. Please respond.

Thank you :)