RNC rapid response director tweets photo of Biden and dead son in cruel attack

AnthonyJames

R.I.P. My Brother Rick
You are not making any sense. Are you sure you are not the one lacking cognitive capacity. Maybe you should take one of those difficult tests to see if you can identify an elephant that Trump likes to brag he aced.
Let me make sense, if I may. We obviously have a language barrier that you are unable to overcome. Let me 'bone up' with my Russian brides, and I'll attempt to post further in Russian so that even a feeble minded ointment head like you might understand.

P.S. My post above is absolute satire and in no way affects my infatuation and love for mitzi.:flowers:

Crabcatcher79

I feel like someone should be able to mention a family member without a pack of rabid humans going on a vicious attack. If Joe Biden's supporters are so crazed and enraged that they can't control themselves, that's on them.

I thought children were off limits. Why is it ok for Donald JR to mention his brother to antagonize Biden?

Crabcatcher79

How is it that you don't understand how dumb you sound?

"Why is it okay for Don Jr to mention his brother???"

:dork:

Says the person who doesn’t believe presidential candidates get intelligence briefings and that it is somehow illegal.

how is it that you don’t understand how dumb you are?

Toxick

Splat
If Joe Biden's supporters are so crazed and enraged that they can't control themselves, that's on them.

I 100% agree....

However, precautions are wise for those treading dangerous waters. For instance, if I were a woman, I would wear modest clothing if I were going to be around a bunch of rapey men. This is not to shift blame from the rapers to the rapees, and I certainly don't buy into that "they were asking for it" crap, and women SHOULD be able to wear what they want without fear of assault - but I don't dangle raw meat in front of slavering animals. The world is what the world has always been.

The Junior SHOULD be able to mention his little brother in public without fear of making him a target, but politics are what politics have always been. Which, IMO, is more savage and barbaric than nature itself.

Toxick

Splat
I thought children were off limits.

I guess that depends on your definition of "off-limits"

Attacking vs. Mentioning their ****ing names in public.

Nobody ever went after Sasha and Malia Obama. (I guess, probably, some a-holes did - but I never heard about it) However, they were mentioned often because they were a part of the First Family

(And then there was that son who Obama didn't have - but looks like Travon Martin. Did he have a name?)

Barron Trump and Trig Palin (another target by uncouth salivating animals) deserve the same. You can talk about them, but for the love of ****, remember they're children who didn't ask for any of this crap.

Toxick

Splat
That will all change when your are elected Empero......er..President, right?

It'll get worse. WAY worse.

Briefly.

Then the collateral damage will be finished, the smoke will clear, and we can move on to our glorious Objectivist Meritocracy-based Utopia where political maneuvering will be banned under threat of death.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Then the collateral damage will be finished, the smoke will clear, and we can move on to our glorious Objectivist Meritocracy-based Utopia where political maneuvering will be banned under threat of death.

Sounds great. Where does the "half nekkid wimmin fanning us and feeding us grapes" part kick in?

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
When Toximus I repurposes stadiums back to their original intended function, can Sappy be among the first chosen to defend himself against hungry lions with only his binky?

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
I 100% agree....

However, precautions are wise for those treading dangerous waters. For instance, if I were a woman, I would wear modest clothing if I were going to be around a bunch of rapey men. This is not to shift blame from the rapers to the rapees, and I certainly don't buy into that "they were asking for it" crap, and women SHOULD be able to wear what they want without fear of assault - but I don't dangle raw meat in front of slavering animals. The world is what the world has always been.

The Junior SHOULD be able to mention his little brother in public without fear of making him a target, but politics are what politics have always been. Which, IMO, is more savage and barbaric than nature itself.
Yes, there's being right and there's being dead right