Road Conditions?

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
Whats bad is Rousby hall road, not necessarily the road but some of the drivers...

We were getting out to run an errand, doing fine when we ran into someone going tooo slow... When he hit the hill, his car came to a stop. Of course we were a little ways behind him and going around him was not an option due to oncoming traffic... So we stopped, knowing we were going to have a problem getting going again....We finally got going but ended up running into it again....

After giving up, we stopped, went back and fed my horses But when we headed home, we got about 50 yards from the road we live on and ran into another one! We waited until they moved, couldn't go forward because of the hill. So, again we had to turn around and started over.. I think we used just much gas doing this as we would have running our errands. LOL

Now that we've made it home.. We are in for the night and I will have cables on my truck in case these people decide to be out and about again tomorrow! At least then I will be able to get moving again without turning around and starting over!

:killingme

June
You prove my point!

ladyhawk

No, not really....if the a$$hole in front of them knew how to drive they wouldn't have that problem now would they? Point not proven in the least...

Thank you for that!
Baja must be one of those people that think a 4-wheel drive can go anywhere at any speed and then stop! Oops call 911..

June

Shawn

The dog has been loving it, trying to make me slide all over the packed snow from the traffic. Sure wish I had my bike here, nothing like some winter riding, though I'd have to switch out the wheels and tires. Maybe next winter.

GraphitePearl

Thank you for that!
Baja must be one of those people that think a 4-wheel drive can go anywhere at any speed and then stop! Oops call 911..

June

You're welcome, he's one of the a$$hats I was talking about earlier and I too almost got stuck behind some bunghole that damn near stopped on rt.4 over on the St.Mary's side because he didn't know how to handle the road conditions....