Robbery - Mechanicsville

G1G4

Find em Hot, Leave em Wet
Subjects just robbed a home. Victim is chasing the subjects in his vehicle. Old Village Road headed towards Point Lookout Road.

2230; Multiple north and south end units enroute
2230; Trying to ascertain if weapons are involved
2231; Confirming a strong armed robbery
2231; Southbound on 5
2231; He went to go break up with his girlfriend, couple of guys (she knew) jumped him and stole his wallet. He's chasing after them.
2232; Coming up on Hill's Store
2233; Officer may be behind the suspect vehicle
2234; Officer believes it is the suspects. Vehicle is occupied 4x.
2234; Victim lost sight of the vehicle, trying to get a location for him.
2235; Officer holding off a traffic stop until more units get in the area
2236; Starting a traffic stop at 5 and 247
2238; Five units out at the traffic stop
2238; Having other units slow their response down
2240; Having other units respond to the victim and not the traffic stop
2247; Everyone in the vehicle is detained.
2248; Having a hard time finding the victim
2248; Victim is now getting gas.
2250; Police now out with the victim
2251; Victim confirms the vehicle that was stopped is the suspect vehicle

Last edited:

StadEMS3

PREMO Member
Geez, I move from Waldorf to get away from this stuff. We live in the area-I called my wife to put the put German Shepherd in the yard.

G1G4

Geez, I move from Waldorf to get away from this stuff. We live in the area-I called my wife to put the put German Shepherd in the yard.

Don't worry, sounds like they knew who they robbed/assaulted.

Danzig

Shooting at River Bay Townhomes tonight, the crap hole of the county. Crime Lab there now.

G1G4

Shooting at River Bay Townhomes tonight, the crap hole of the county. Crime Lab there now.

I was in California when that went out. Had atleast three blow by me while I was getting fuel at the 235/4 Wawa.

glhs837

Power with Control
Shaw Road, the one into gate three, across from the Hermanville Road side of the intersection with Rt 235. About a mile down on the right, Bayswood Road, the subdivision that from the road appears to be a few side streets with nice single family homes. Once you get past those, you get into the three story townhomes with a lot of section 8 folks.

I know, not all section 8 folks are trouble, but when I cruise through at 9am on a weekday, and see three adult men sitting in an open garage (yeah, section 8 gets three stories and a garage) drinking 40s and playing cards, thats not a good place to hang.

C

CalvertNewbie

Glad they caught the punks. Bet the guy who got his wallet stolen wishes he had just dumped his girlfriend over the phone now. Sounds like she hangs with a great bunch of guys. :eyebrow:

workaholic

Save the Tatas!!!
Shaw Road, the one into gate three, across from the Hermanville Road side of the intersection with Rt 235. About a mile down on the right, Bayswood Road, the subdivision that from the road appears to be a few side streets with nice single family homes. Once you get past those, you get into the three story townhomes with a lot of section 8 folks.

I know, not all section 8 folks are trouble, but when I cruise through at 9am on a weekday, and see three adult men sitting in an open garage (yeah, section 8 gets three stories and a garage) drinking 40s and playing cards, thats not a good place to hang.

:confused:

I thought that was Forest Park Road. G1 we have more map issues. :killingme

I just looked it up on google maps and it is called both! Go figure!

G1G4

Shaw Road is the name of the road when it reaches base property. The county road is Forrest Park Road.

Also, the car had two females and two males in it. And, the guy had his father with him, so I'm assuming that is how he bought gas.

Sweet 16

^^8^^
How does one buy gas after your wallet has just been lifted?

TR

Psssst.....

unplug.jpg