Robbery!

ocean733

My worst nightmare. My mom just called me (at 2am-she's never awake). She heard a loud BANG, got up and looked out the window and turned around and saw a strange black man in her bedroom.

She lives in Dorchester (in Waldorf).

Turns out, it was 3 fifteen-year-olds. They broke into the side door of her garage, walked past her car (so they had to know that she was home) and walked through the house into her bedroom.

Thank God the neighbor heard the loud bang (them kicking in the door) and called 911.

My mom couldn't find her gun.

What would have happened if she shot them dead?

I say she had every right, but she told me that she would have prosecuted.

morningbell

hmmmmmm
My worst nightmare. My mom just called me (at 2am-she's never awake). She heard a loud BANG, got up and looked out the window and turned around and saw a strange black man in her bedroom.

Turns out, it was 3 fifteen-year-olds. They broke into the side door of her garage, walked past her car (so they had to know that she was home) and walked through the house into her bedroom.

Thank God the neighbor heard the loud bang (them kicking in the door) and called 911.

Oh hell no, they broke into her house, threatened her, knee jerk reaction.
Prayers for you mom. When will she be moving in with you?

T

toppick08

:shocked:

Glad your Mom is ok......if she had found her gun, she had every right to blast those bastards.

ocean733

My mom is wide awake. There's a snapshot in her head when she turned around and saw a strange man in her bedroom. I don't think she's going to go back to sleep tonight!

ocean733

TY. I sent her your comments. :huggy:

She can't go back to bed. I think she's going to sit on the recliner in the living room with the gun next to her.

I'm just curious as to the law and if she would have gotten prosecuted for shooting those bastages.

Last edited:
M

Mousebaby

That's MY worst nightmare!!:lmao:

I am worried that she is there alone after this, is there anyone she knows that would come stay with her until she is able to sleep? I can't even begin to imagine the fear that went through her and still is. Can she call someone?

:huggy: for your mom!

ocean733

I am worried that she is there alone after this, is there anyone she knows that would come stay with her until she is able to sleep? I can't even begin to imagine the fear that went through her and still is. Can she call someone?

:huggy: for your mom!

Her husband is there. She just wears the pants in the relationship. She's the aggressive one. :lmao:

river rat

BUCKING GOAT
Wow! Not cool.
I hope your Mom is not too shaken, she prolly is pizzed that she wasn't able to find her gun.
That would make me mad.

Seriously though....hope she is not affected too bad by this ordeal.

Damn fifteen year olds should be home at that hour! pizz poor parents :shakinghead:

jlfree25

Steelers Fan 4-life
She wouldn't of been prosecuted once someone breaks into your home via kicking in the door, breaking a window, etc. It is breaking and entering, they were in her bedroom and she had no idea wheter or not that they had a weapon. So she would of not been charged it would of been self defense.

Wishing your mom the best.

MrX

High Octane
She wouldn't of been prosecuted once someone breaks into your home via kicking in the door, breaking a window, etc. It is breaking and entering, they were in her bedroom and she had no idea wheter or not that they had a weapon. So she would of not been charged it would of been self defense.

Wishing your mom the best.

:yeahthat:

Glad your mom is okay!

Baja28

Obama destroyed America

Did they run when she woke? Did the cops come?

She was well within what's left of her rights in MD (yea, vote democrat) :sarcasm: to blow them away.

Ocean, I keep my gun under my pillow and I live in a safe area. She should too.

Dupontster

Would THIS face lie?
:yeahthat: I would say she had every right to blast away....If someone breaks in my house and I see them in my bedroom, I am emptying the old 12 GA. on them...I panicked and just unloaded :whistle:....I felt threatened as she should have felt...Hope she is OK...

K

Kain99

Forget if she had shot them. What if they had shot her? Time for Momma to find a safer place to live. :huggy:

bcp

In My Opinion
Forget if she had shot them. What if they had shot her? Time for Momma to find a safer place to live. :huggy:
damn shame isnt it.
whenever a nice location changes demographically so to speak, the only way to insure your safety is to move.

best part is that pooky and his friends will be back out in custody of their spawning hosts by morning, bet they do it again tonight, after all, nothing can be done to them just because they were soliciting money for their college fund at 2 am.

maybe if mom would have just answered the door, they would not have had to break in and enter her bedroom to give their chairity donations sales pitch.

ocean733

damn shame isnt it.
whenever a nice location changes demographically so to speak, the only way to insure your safety is to move.

best part is that pooky and his friends will be back out in custody of their spawning hosts by morning, bet they do it again tonight, after all, nothing can be done to them just because they were soliciting money for their college fund at 2 am.

maybe if mom would have just answered the door, they would not have had to break in and enter her bedroom to give their chairity donations sales pitch.

:lmao: She's got the gun now. I HOPE they come back!