Robbing the Cradle

PeoplesElbow

He has someone that can take care of him when he is old and in bad health.

But I think it's mostly because he misses a young hot piece of ass.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
He has someone that can take care of him when he is old and in bad health.

But I think it's mostly because he misses a young hot piece of ass.
Or it's like really missing driving a sports car after years of driving a Buick LeSabre and someone hands you the keys to a Lamborgini.

Of course since your past your prime in perception and reflexes you probably end up crashing it into a tree.

Of course since your past your prime in perception and reflexes you probably end up crashing it into a tree.
It has been my observation the young chickee-babes that fall for the dapper graying around the temple, slightly weathered, money wad in the pocket, mid-life crisis dude lose interest and are no longer as devoted, nurturing, or interested once he suddenly takes that turn to grumpy, creaky, creepy, shriveling, money now being spent on doctors, meds and medical supplies guy. It takes a much deeper relationship for a woman to accept the change to fulltime home healthcare nurse.... you know, the older model they kicked to the curb so they could feel like a stud for just one more brief moment in time.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
It has been my observation the young chickee-babes that fall for the dapper graying around the temple, slightly weathered, money wad in the pocket, mid-life crisis dude lose interest and are no longer as devoted, nurturing, or interested once he suddenly takes that turn to grumpy, creaky, creepy, shriveling, money now being spent on doctors, meds and medical supplies guy. It takes a much deeper relationship for a woman to accept the change to fulltime home healthcare nurse.... you know, the older model they kicked to the curb so they could feel like a stud for just one more brief moment in time.
I started to take this personally until the "money wad in the pocket" part. I knew instantly that you weren't referring to me. :nomoney:

SamSpade

What happens when a man “robs the cradle?”
Years ago, I saw "Steel Magnolias". Question was asked, why do older man go after younger women? The weird but contextually accurate answer was "they're afraid of death". I think for some men, there's an inability to see that THEY are old - they look around and women their age seem old but the face in the mirror - to them - is not.

Women their own age remind them that they are old. It is Time telling them, no you don't have forty years to go - maybe ten.

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
So.... a GoldDigger.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I can totally see why a 20-something woman would go for an older man: it's because 20- and 30-something guys are ridiculous, especially these days when they're not encouraged to grow up and get their chit together.

The amusing part of that is that 40 and 50 year old guys who chase after 20 year old girls are ridiculous, too. They are only marginally less dingbat than their male counterparts.

Basically, young people are ridiculous.

I can totally see why a 20-something woman would go for an older man: it's because 20- and 30-something guys are ridiculous, especially these days when they're not encouraged to grow up and get their chit together.
Yep... but those women are still vibrant when those dudes take that turn and the sexual interaction is him grabbing a boob or an ass cheek while she's having to tend to take care of him now that he is old and in bad health. That crap gets old quick.... oh, Ruby.... don't take your love to town.

PeoplesElbow

The amusing part of that is that 40 and 50 year old guys who chase after 20 year old girls are ridiculous, too. They are only marginally less dingbat than their male counterparts.

Basically, young people are ridiculous.
My girl told a 20something guy she worked with that it's a good thing she was in her 40s because she would have to be a lesbian if she was his age because the guys his age don't do a thing for her.

SamSpade

Something very similar was said in Moonstruck( don’t judge😜🤪). “Cosmos …want you to know that no matter what you do, you're still gonna die!”
Oops THAT is the movie. I only remembered it was Olympia Dukakis but that was the movie.

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

Scientifically speaking ..... It's all psychology. Programmed into our DNA. Many times it is the younger woman that gravitates towards older men because, deep down, psychologically, they see older men as stronger and survivors. Men see younger women as able to continue their lineage.