Robert E Lee statue coming down today

Bushy23

Freaking Idiots!!!! How long has that statue been there? I'm sure this will stop all the crime in Richmond and everyone will live happily ever after!:rolleyes:
It's called progress. It's not to stop crime. Not sure why we need statues of traitors who fought against the US. But I understand why you racists want them.

HemiHauler

About damn time! Remove all symbols of the failed racist state, or have them removed with extreme prejudice! To the victor go the spoils - for the rest of you seditionist losers, you should pool your money and buy up the participation trophies and house them on private property, where it's none of anyone else's business. Put your money where your mouth is!

warneckutz

It's called progress. It's not to stop crime. Not sure why we need statues of traitors who fought against the US. But I understand why you racists want them.
You've got a little anger issues with those posts, lil' one. You seem a lot like the other failures on here - slappy, ballsniffer, etc.... you might be a totally different whiner but you mirror the other libs that do their crying with a keyboard.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member

NextJen

Raisin cane
I saw a report later that they cut the statue in half (basically cutting Lee off the horse) so that they could transport it somewhere else to decide later what would become of it (basically how they would finish destroying it).

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
How is it going to change all the problems POC persons are having . A big block of granite gone????? they will still be druggin' and thuggim'. they will still be killing their babies...with guns and scalples, working on the Democratic plantation...

Hijinx

The people that got this done will never be happy.
They aren't happy being black and there is nothing they can do about it
Except hate whites for being white.

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

The people that got this done will never be happy.
They aren't happy being black and there is nothing they can do about it
Except hate whites for being white.
Yup. Goes along the line of what happens when the barking dog catches up with the car. Gets bored and goes back home.