Rock Band (360)

warneckutz

OK, now I'm starting to wish I picked it up when I saw them piled high at Best Buy a few weeks ago. Does anyone have it? I can't see playing it by myself but it definitely seems like it would be fun with a group of people.

sanchezf

Little ol' Me
OK, now I'm starting to wish I picked it up when I saw them piled high at Best Buy a few weeks ago. Does anyone have it? I can't see playing it by myself but it definitely seems like it would be fun with a group of people.

I just picked this up for my son for Christmas Monday night at Walmart, it's not even something he asked for but after a co-worker telling me about it, I think it will be a big hit.

cryjuliet

Rock Band

I personally haven't played it alone, but have played it as a group my bf, his best friend and I all play it together and have an awesome time. We love playing it. If his friend comes over to the house we pop that in and jam. Good songs, good fun, and good friends make it a great game. My bf and his friend aren't musically inclined but they have played guitar hero 1-3 and they jam on the guitars. I either play the drums or sing. It is a lot of fun. I HIGHLY recommend it!

LordStanley

I know nothing
My wife picked it up for my for christmas.... :whistle:

Course I wasnt supposed to know. It was a secret. However the commercial came on TV last week and my Son says, "daddy, mommy got you that for Christmas. Its in the car" :lmao:

He's just like his mother, cant keep a secret!!!

Although it wont do me any good to get the game, if I dont get my Xbox back from Microsoft repair!

warneckutz

My wife picked it up for my for christmas.... :whistle:

Course I wasnt supposed to know. It was a secret. However the commercial came on TV last week and my Son says, "daddy, mommy got you that for Christmas. Its in the car" :lmao:

He's just like his mother, cant keep a secret!!!

Although it wont do me any good to get the game, if I dont get my Xbox back from Microsoft repair!

Just go buy an elite system.

I sent my xbox for repair it it was back within 3 weeks. They decided to send a new for some reason or another. Maybe its a refurbished unit but I know its not my old one. Just be patient it will return soon with 1 month free xbox live included.

warneckutz

Well, i picked up the whole Rock Band setup today. :killingme

I'm kind of excited to hit the mic and rock out to a few songs I saw listed on their website!

H

hborror

I saw 4 at the GA walmart...I should have got it too. Let me know if you get it I will come over and play as long as you supply the drinks:buddies:

H

hborror

Yeah, I belted out some tunes... it was BAAAAAD. I even downloaded the Metallica pack and I almost destroyed BLACKENED. I think my best song was Dani California by the Chili Peppers.

So it's better then guitar hero?

warneckutz

So it's better then guitar hero?

Well, it gets higher ratings than Guitar Hero. I've never played it. But, the on-line band feature sounds cool. I've got two that want to hit the drums and guitar... a 4th would require a new guitar for bass. I haven't even touch the drums or guitar.

H

hborror

Well, it gets higher ratings than Guitar Hero. I've never played it. But, the on-line band feature sounds cool. I've got two that want to hit the drums and guitar... a 4th would require a new guitar for bass. I haven't even touch the drums or guitar.

So do you think I will get lucky enough to find one, cause I just looked online and it's sold out every where