Rock Band (360)

JabbaJawz

Be about it
We got it tonight and had to purchase more songs for it already! Holla if you see us, Warnutz...I'm not that great, but I'll try... :lol:

warneckutz

We got it tonight and had to purchase more songs for it already! Holla if you see us, Warnutz...I'm not that great, but I'll try... :lol:

Yes Ma'am, will do. I need to grab a few new songs and I haven't checked in a few weeks. Hope they have some good new ones.

warneckutz

Still looking to get new songs to try out the singing part

There's a few new ones offered up on the LIVE service I'm thinking about buying. It's been almost 3 weeks (I think) since I've busted out the drums or the mic, so I've gotta get back into it all.

kerriellen

Anyone play Rockband online? My husband and I bought a copy of Rock Band for my sister and brother-in-law, but they are so busy with their baby, we've only played online with them once. My husband and I play guitar (him) and drums (me) when do the world tour.

If you want to play online with us, let me know your screen name.

Kerri

warneckutz

Anyone play Rockband online? My husband and I bought a copy of Rock Band for my sister and brother-in-law, but they are so busy with their baby, we've only played online with them once. My husband and I play guitar (him) and drums (me) when do the world tour.

If you want to play online with us, let me know your screen name.

Kerri

Ugh, that'd mean I'd have to do VOCALS... :killingme

JabbaJawz

Be about it
Yes Ma'am, will do. I need to grab a few new songs and I haven't checked in a few weeks. Hope they have some good new ones.

We bought quite a few new ones because we got tired of playing the same songs while trying to open up new levels. Needed new material inbetween, haha!

JabbaJawz

Be about it
Ugh, that'd mean I'd have to do VOCALS... :killingme

I didn't think vocals were bad. It's all about tone, so even if you just hum the whole damn song you can trick the system into thinking you're a bomb diggidy singer. :lmao: I did really well on the singing part in Rock Band...in real life, though...now that's another story!

warneckutz

I didn't think vocals were bad. It's all about tone, so even if you just hum the whole damn song you can trick the system into thinking you're a bomb diggidy singer. :lmao: I did really well on the singing part in Rock Band...in real life, though...now that's another story!

Yeah, that works for the first two modes, they get too tough for me after that though.

warneckutz

Just an FYI - if I read an article correctly, the price of the individual songs will be going up to $2 each at the end of the month. Soooooo, buy up the ones you want and save a few pennies for the next batch of songs.:howdy:

vanbells

Pookieboo!!!
I just bought this game for the PS3. I got a blister on the first night from playing the drums. This game is awesome!!! Great songs!!!

Peter Forsberg

New Songs by Ramones, Clash, and The Police 2/12

Available 2/12 tomorrow for 160 Microsoft points each or bundled together as a three pack for 440 Microsoft points is "Complete Control" by Clash, "Truth Hits Everybody" by The Police and "Teenage Lobotomy" by The Ramones.

warneckutz

war,so u got the whole shabang over at your crib ?

Yeah, I bought the whole set... luckily I got the warranty because the guitar that comes with it is already screwed - or so everyone says. I haven't used it but they said it's not working properly so I'm swapping it out for a new set one of these days.