Rock of Love Charm School

Queenofdenile1

Love is Blind
October 12th is the premier of Rock of Love Charm School for those who watched Rock of Love Seasons 1 and 2. Fourteen of the seasons favorites will be returning to incorporate "charm" into their lifestyle (good luck with that) and win $100,000.00. Sharon Osbourne will be teaching. Each week a girl will get expelled from school.

Some of the favorites will be Brandi M, Heather, Lacey, Kristi Jo, Destiny, Dallas, Rodeo, Courtney, Megan, Ina, Angelique (Frenchie), to name a few.

Also, the Rock of Love Tour Bus takes off in January 09. Bret and Amber didn't work out...are you surprised? They should put the girls on the tour bus to show Bret what they've learned but somehow I don't think he cares about ladies and charm.

camily

Peace
October 12th is the premier of Rock of Love Charm School for those who watched Rock of Love Seasons 1 and 2. Fourteen of the seasons favorites will be returning to incorporate "charm" into their lifestyle (good luck with that) and win $100,000.00. Sharon Osbourne will be teaching. Each week a girl will get expelled from school.

Some of the favorites will be Brandi M, Heather, Lacey, Kristi Jo, Destiny, Dallas, Rodeo, Courtney, Megan, Ina, Angelique (Frenchie), to name a few.

Also, the Rock of Love Tour Bus takes off in January 09. Bret and Amber didn't work out...are you surprised? They should put the girls on the tour bus to show Bret what they've learned but somehow I don't think he cares about ladies and charm.

I hate Rodeo and Lacey. Heather kind of cracks me up.:lmao:

kelb

art imitating life

UGHHH I'm soooo sick of Megan...

she was on Beauty and the Geek, Rock Of Love, I love Money and now this!! She also nees a bigger bikini bottom

B

Beth_kennedy

Heather is everything....I really did not like Amber....

And yes, I love to watch shows like this... they are funny

Queenofdenile1

Love is Blind
UGHHH I'm soooo sick of Megan...

she was on Beauty and the Geek, Rock Of Love, I love Money and now this!! She also nees a bigger bikini bottom

I didn't realize she was on, yet another, reality show. I knew about Beauty and the Geek but only because it was mentioned on Rock of Love 2. I guess she makes a career doing reality shows when in fact she should probably be trying to get a REAL JOB!!! :lmao:

Queenofdenile1

Love is Blind
I hate Rodeo and Lacey. Heather kind of cracks me up.:lmao:

I can't stand Lacey. Rodeo is kind of funny in her own twisted way. Her laugh gets on my last nerve but she's okay. For a woman of 50 something, for as much as she has claimed she's done in her life, she should be 100. Heather is just wacky. Personally, I don't think charm school is going to help these girls.

Queenofdenile1

Love is Blind
How can anyone watch that crap?

Because sometimes you need stupid crap to break the monotony and lighten up a little bit in life. We know it's stupid crap, but some of it is funny, some of it is grose but it's okay. At the end of the day what does it matter and you got in a few laughs and a few digs.

Queenofdenile1

Love is Blind
Heather is everything....I really did not like Amber....

And yes, I love to watch shows like this... they are funny

I liked Jes but of course, that didn't work. I liked Amber but I knew that it wasn't going to work out, even though I hoped it would. I didn't care for Heather, however, I liked her better than Lacey and Brandy. Heather was kind of funny, but still full of crap. All those girls were full of crap. Bret is even full of crap. He wants a girlfriend but he has committment issues. He can't settle down, he can't find time to be with the girl he's chosen. Why would he even consider a girlfriend at this time in his life? He doesn't have time for her. However, he will make time to be on reality TV shows. This is all to just boost his career.

B

Beth_kennedy

I liked Jes but of course, that didn't work. I liked Amber but I knew that it wasn't going to work out, even though I hoped it would. I didn't care for Heather, however, I liked her better than Lacey and Brandy. Heather was kind of funny, but still full of crap. All those girls were full of crap. Bret is even full of crap. He wants a girlfriend but he has committment issues. He can't settle down, he can't find time to be with the girl he's chosen. Why would he even consider a girlfriend at this time in his life? He doesn't have time for her. However, he will make time to be on reality TV shows. This is all to just boost his career.

Sorry I meant to say heather is not everything. I just did not like her...

What was the runner up to amber? I liked daisy, if only she would have stopped crying all the time and told the truth....

Amber was more like a sales person to me, saying and doing whatever Brett wanted to hear.

And you are right, he has no intentions of staying with any of these girls, it is to boost his career....

Shame cuz I would like to smack that ass once in my life but would be afraid of the things I would catch....

BuddyLee

Football addict
Because sometimes you need stupid crap to break the monotony and lighten up a little bit in life. We know it's stupid crap, but some of it is funny, some of it is grose but it's okay. At the end of the day what does it matter and you got in a few laughs and a few digs.
I get that.

I once watched Beavis and Butthead...

...when I was a kid.

These shows are a waste of time, really.

Queenofdenile1

Love is Blind
Sorry I meant to say heather is not everything. I just did not like her...

What was the runner up to amber? I liked daisy, if only she would have stopped crying all the time and told the truth....

Amber was more like a sales person to me, saying and doing whatever Brett wanted to hear.

I think you are right. I did like her but yes, that would be a good analogy of her. I think it was more about "winning" for her than actually spending time with him. She wasn't giving up her career either.

And you are right, he has no intentions of staying with any of these girls, it is to boost his career....

Shame cuz I would like to smack that ass once in my life but would be afraid of the things I would catch....[/QUOTE]

:killingme Girl, you know that is right!!!!

OMG!!! I never saw a horse face cry as much and lie as much as she did. I wonder if she even had a brain!!!

It's too bad about him only boosting his career because he could have a nice girl, but it would take away from his playing around. I think he enjoys the attention and lifestyle. I personally, wouldn't have a guy like him. I know me and I would NEVER, EVER trust him. You would think after being with all of these girls and seeing what he's seen, he wouldn't want that lifestyle anymore. Maybe giving that part of him up would make him feel old? I think he's afraid of aging. What surprises me is that...what do these young girls see in him? He isn't old by any means, but what would a 22 year old want with an old man? When I was 22, 40 was old. He's over 40. It's just funny!!

Queenofdenile1

Love is Blind
I get that.

I once watched Beavis and Butthead...

...when I was a kid.

These shows are a waste of time, really.

:lmao: Yeah, I recall a few episodes of Beavis and Butthead too. I know what you are saying and yeah, technically, they are a waste of time. You know that nobody is going to stay together or get hitched and in the end, it is a waste. It wouldn't be so bad if these things actually panned out but they don't. Most of the girls they select are hideous and have no class. They crawled out of the sewer and talk nothing but trash. They would sleep with anything w/pants. Now you have me rethinking on watching this again.