Rockfish Poachers Busted

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
But, there is still one person who was charged, but his name does not appear:whistle: Wonder why:popcorn:

:coffee:

I heard today they might be charging him with different crimes that might make him go away for a long time.

Again, just local rumor mill.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
I heard today they might be charging him with different crimes that might make him go away for a long time.

Again, just local rumor mill.

seems kind of excessive for catching a fish..

Beat your kid to death you MIGHT get five years, but catch a fish that isn't even endangered .. and LOOK OUT.. you're going away for a LONG time.

Sell Heroine to an 8 year old.. you MIGHT get a jail term.. but catch a fish and you'll lose your boat, your fishing license, a 250K fine, AND 5 years in jail..

Somethings fishy here..

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
seems kind of excessive for catching a fish..
Beat your kid to death you MIGHT get five years, but catch a fish that isn't even endangered .. and LOOK OUT.. you're going away for a LONG time.
Sell Heroine to an 8 year old.. you MIGHT get a jail term.. but catch a fish and you'll lose your boat, your fishing license, a 250K fine, AND 5 years in jail..
Somethings fishy here..

Please note it was not catching a fish. It was an organized raping of our Natural Resources.

MARYLAND— Five commercial fishermen in St. Mary’s County, Md., a fish wholesaler, its owner and an employee have been charged in Maryland and Washington, D.C., for their role in the illegal harvest, sale, and purchase of hundreds of thousands of pounds of striped bass from the Chesapeake Bay and Potomac River from 2003 through 2007.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Please note it was not catching a fish. It was an organized raping of our Natural Resources.

MARYLAND— Five commercial fishermen in St. Mary’s County, Md., a fish wholesaler, its owner and an employee have been charged in Maryland and Washington, D.C., for their role in the illegal harvest, sale, and purchase of hundreds of thousands of pounds of striped bass from the Chesapeake Bay and Potomac River from 2003 through 2007.

Ok, that makes more sense.. Hundreds of Thousands of pounds, isn't like being caught with ten or twelve fish..