Rocky Mountain Stud colt

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!
Here's some pix of my mare, Foxie Roxie's new little guy. He'll be a dapple chocolate with white mane & tail.

Attachments

• Prince1.jpg
    Prince1.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 102
  • Prince2.jpg
    Prince2.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 98
  • Prince3.jpg
    Prince3.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 93

barncat

He's so adorable. I love the babies, they are so much fun to groom and play with. Enjoy your new little guy!

Labs4Me

He's adorable!! Congratulations! I miss having foals around! It's been 3 years for me now since I've bred my mare.

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
:lol: one that's the RIGHT color?
Congrats! He almost looks Palamino? will he darken? My chocolate filly is lots darker.
What color is his dad? Are you keeping him?
He also looks like he's going to be BIG (compared to his mom) what size are the parents? she's beautiful!!

Last edited:

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!
Yep, the right color!!!

happyappygirl said:
:lol: one that's the RIGHT color?
Congrats! He almost looks Palamino? will he darken? My chocolate filly is lots darker.
What color is his dad? Are you keeping him?
He also looks like he's going to be BIG (compared to his mom) what size are the parents? she's beautiful!!

:jameo: Thanks!! Right now it looks like he will darken to a dappled med chocolate but it looks like his mane and tail will be more white-blond then flaxen mixed with darker color. He has a nice size to him right now. His dad is black and stands at 15-15.1 and Foxie, she is only 14.3. Her last stud colt was taller, he went to Iowa to stand at a farm there that has started to breed Rocky's. He's dad is Doublecreek's Cheyenne. Good stallion with nice disposition. This little guy will be for sale when weaned.