Rod Repair

lulu

Does anyone know of a place that repairs fishing rods? My favorite fly rod had an unfortunate transportation accident and I'd like to see if it's fixable.

onebdzee

off the shelf
Does anyone know of a place that repairs fishing rods? My favorite fly rod had an unfortunate transportation accident and I'd like to see if it's fixable.

Not sure where to get it fixed....but, I have these long cardboard tubes that my material come on that might be of some benefit to you(and whoever else wants them) so you won't have an unfortunate accident again

Currently I have one that is 130" long and approx. 5" round....they are pretty easy to cut to length....If you want it, send me a PM'er

lulu

It's an old graphite rod- but it has sentimental attachment. What was stupid of me was it didn't make it back into it's case after fishing and someone set something heavy on it and it snapped. I'm not even sure it's fixable, but always worth finding out, right? Thanks for the help- those two links, are they local? I'm in St Marys and would rather not have to go too far. I thought there was someone on Rt 5 or 235 but couldn't find the sign when I drove by where I thought it was.

Learned my lesson tho, always put it back in the case.....