Rodeo...Cowboys in PINK!!

SpriteZero

I love the rodeo...and I have been stayong up ( way to late) to watch the NFR on Comcast 40 (ESPN2)
Tonight is round 7and all the cowboys are wearing PINK shirts!! Some of the other dudes are wearing pink leather chaps and some of the horses legs are wrapped in pink!!!
I swear it looks so.. gay...but it is not..
Wrangler is supporting Breast Cancer so all the cowboys etc are wearing pink!!!
I'm gonna go buy a Pink Wrangler shirt!!!

OK...Back to my cowboys in (grin) pink shirts....RIDE "'EM COWBOY!!!!!

Love the horses, the bulls all of it...maybe next year I can find a way to go and see it in person!!!:yahoo:

Wrangler NFR website

Last edited:

BeenSpur'd

I love her wild,wild hair
I love the rodeo...and I have been stayong up ( way to late) to watch the NFR on Comcast 40 (ESPN2)
Tonight is round 7and all the cowboys are wearing PINK shirts!! Some of the other dudes are wearing pink leather chaps and some of the horses legs are wrapped in pink!!!
I swear it looks so.. gay...but it is not..
Wrangler is supporting Breast Cancer so all the cowboys etc are wearing pink!!!
I'm gonna go buy a Pink Wrangler shirt!!!

OK...Back to my cowboys in (grin) pink shirts....RIDE "'EM COWBOY!!!!!

Love the horses, the bulls all of it...maybe next year I can find a way to go and see it in person!!!:yahoo:

Wrangler NFR website
:howdy:Every Saturday night in Cowtown, NJ during June, July and August, they have a rodeo, it's the first exit before the New Jersey Turnpike and only about five miles down the road on the right. On Saturday mornings they have a really big indoor and outdoor market with all kinds of vendors and displays, kind of like the farmers market on Saturdays in Charlotte Hall except four times bigger. I used to go once a summer with my cowgirl friends but haven't gone the last couple of years. It's an offical PBR sanctioned event, quite nice and not very expensive. I love the spotted bulls. Going to have to get a group together and go next summer for sure, nothing like seeing the cowboys sweat in person. If you keep going on that road, it will take you to Alantic City. Went there one year after the rodeo and lost all my money. Good thing my friends won, I was driving and needed gas money to get us all home. Man, I sure could use a vacation.............

ElliesMom

Theres usually a trail ride associated with the cowtown rodeo too, coordinate with that and cool beans see you there!

SpriteZero

It means alot when Cowboys will wear pink in support of Breast Cancer....

Loved watching the cowboys wrangle those steers to the dirt and get back up looking so smart in their pink shirts!!

Heck..those cowboys look good in anything!!! :blushing:

flarenuphope

laura+flare= gone
at the big barrel racing shows, like the nbha finals or ibra, they usually have a day were every one is to wear pink.
i do wish there was a southern maryland rodeo... i swear i would get my 4h group to help just to get one... and i would try all the events, see if flare has "cow smarts",lol. i didnt even know the national rodeo comes on tv...

ElliesMom

My silly nag likes to chase, ummm I mean herd cows, its the only time she really moves! I would LOVE to see a SM (Southern Maryland, not the other sm) rodeo!

Last edited:

SpriteZero

COWBOY UP!!!!

OK..last night of the WNFR on ESPN now and again on ESPN2...
These guys and gals are GREAT!!
And the horses are awesome..and the bulls...rank!!!!
WhooooHoooo!!!!!!!!:yahoo:

ibarrelwitharab

Don't EVER be a breedist!
at the big barrel racing shows, like the nbha finals or ibra, they usually have a day were every one is to wear pink.
i do wish there was a southern maryland rodeo... i swear i would get my 4h group to help just to get one... and i would try all the events, see if flare has "cow smarts",lol. i didnt even know the national rodeo comes on tv...

I would love to try and get out there with some cows, too, lets try to get 4H to put one together next year!:yahoo:

flarenuphope

laura+flare= gone
I would love to try and get out there with some cows, too, lets try to get 4H to put one together next year!:yahoo:

i dont think 4h can put on a rodeo... insurance purposes, im just saying if any one is willing to host one, my club would be willing to help with anything that would needed to be done. The only rodeo that comes close to somd is the bill pickett, and you have to quilify...

natbugs

our 4h club hosted a trail ride and we were able to get 1 day event insurance for $175...from eQUISPORT.. not a rodeo of course but if your club ever needs insurance they were by far the cheapest