Rodeos??

JasperGirl

:howdy: :dance: Does anybody know where any really good rodeos are that are close? I have been wanting to go to one because I haven't been to one in a couple years and I used to love going to those. So if anyone could help me out and let me know that would be great. Thanks!

mingiz

Horse Poor
The only one that is on a regular basis that I know of is Cowtown NJ. They used to have a website.

Magnum

Should be Huntin
JBarW Ranch. They have stuff all the time, I think a show every weekend in the winter it's indoors. you can find them on the web

Magnum

Should be Huntin
mingiz said:
Thanks ! Man I didn't know there was one so close...May have to check it out... :yay:
No problem. I went a couple of years ago and it was pretty good. Wasn't a full rodeo though, only bull riding. then they had the little sheeps for the kids to ride. I almost went out for the ring of fire.
I got into horses for a while..... was thinking about getting into calf roping or steer wrestling... not anymore though

Magnum

Should be Huntin
Pasofever said:
Sometimes at the Lake on Sunday Happy will put on a pretty good rodeo all by herself :bubble:
:wench: :lmao:
There was this one time I tried to jump on a horse to ride it bareback, well it was snowing and it was a tall horse so I got a crate to try to get on it I slipped and fell under the horse. :lmao: :lmao: that horse flipped I thought he was going to stomp on me :lmao: Another time I was riding when my arm was broke, horse running full speed decided to stop and turn.. I pulled a superman and landed on my broken arm :lmao: I was peeing blood for 2 days :lmao:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Magnum said:
:wench: :lmao:
There was this one time I tried to jump on a horse to ride it bareback, well it was snowing and it was a tall horse so I got a crate to try to get on it I slipped and fell under the horse. :lmao: :lmao: that horse flipped I thought he was going to stomp on me :lmao: Another time I was riding when my arm was broke, horse running full speed decided to stop and turn.. I pulled a superman and landed on my broken arm :lmao: I was peeing blood for 2 days :lmao:

I'm afraid to laugh at t his but it made me giggle..

Magnum

Should be Huntin
Pasofever said:
I'm afraid to laugh at t his but it made me giggle..
Well I laughed it was funny. Everyone thought I would never get on a horse again after that. I did though I used to have fun riding.

mingiz

Horse Poor
I passed the word to my mountain riding buddies and there going up there today at 2. Called me to go but I have a lunch date and passed on it. So I told them to check it out...Looks like it's every weekend through teh end of March

flarenuphope

laura+flare= gone
i know a rodeoish place in pa, its red man ranch. I would soooo go but my mom is too scared to drive that far with the trailer...

mingiz

Horse Poor
Well my buddies went to the rodeo and said it was good. :yay: So guess I may head that way one weekend. They have one every Saturday night.