Roid Rage In The Grocery Checkout

bilbur

There was nothing going on! I was just checking out... He threw his stuff down... and immediately shoved my items down the belt... She and I didn't have a conversation, until after he blew up and stomped away. I don't mean to offend - but was it you?

Well maybe if you didn't damn near run with your full cart to get in front of me after you saw me heading for that check out with only 4 items in my hand I wouldn't have been so mad. I even told you I was in a hurry and asked you nicely if I could go first since I had so little and you had so much but you chuckled at me and said I should have gotten there faster. The checkout girl wasn't acting funny about my actions she was sympathizing with me and your total indifference to my situation and the little amount of inconvenience I would have caused you as apposed to the massive inconvenience you caused for me. The biggest insult out of this whole situation, instead of offering me an apology you offer me a bunch of clichés about just being happy I am healthy and such. I have only one thing to say to the OP and all the people that took the time to read my post to the end, I am extremely board at work today and none of what I just posted actually happened. Sorry to the OP for their experience, some people have no patients, no manners, and no morals. I blame their parents.

IneedSkrimps

To the muscle-bound bully behind me in the checkout line… I realize that YOU were in a hurry to checkout with your very important items… and that it was taking longer for the cashier to ring up my order than you found acceptable… but taking your forearm and SHOVING my items down the belt and swearing at God did not get you checked out faster! The use of the “F” word, and throwing in “JC” brought your arrogance to another level. In fact, it slowed the cashier down, because we both turned to look at you!

At first, she and I were taken aback by your language and terrible attitude, not to mention the fact that you were roughing up my purchases with your sweaty limb… But when I turned to the cashier and said… “Must be the steroids…”, YOU were the one taken aback… And when I said to you… “Instead of swearing at God because you are annoyed, you should be thanking him for the life and health he gave you…”, you stomped off with your purchases in hand – to a different register – still swearing!

Those muscles did not instill in you dignity or self-respect, because if they had – you wouldn’t want others to see you as an inflated, self-centered, ego-manic – with appalling breath.

Please do yourself and St. Mary’s County a favor; ease up on the roids… ease up on yourself… ease up on the rest of us... and try brushing your teeth!

1) I doubt he will read your complaints online.

2) Sounds like his muscles turned you on.

bilbur

Studying the dictionary might cure your boredom..but then again, maybe not.

You misunderstood, at work they are making me mimic a thin flat piece of wood and I am doing it to the extreme. Being a grammar Nazi like yourself I can see how you could make that mistake. I found at least one more glaring grammatical mistake in my post, lets see just how good you are.

warneckutz

You misunderstood, at work they are making me mimic a thin flat piece of wood and I am doing it to the extreme. Being a grammar Nazi like yourself I can see how you could make that mistake. I found at least one more glaring grammatical mistake in my post, lets see just how good you are.

You mean the patients for patience part? I saw it but I figured it was on purpose.

Smith

There was nothing going on! I was just checking out... He threw his stuff down... and immediately shoved my items down the belt...

If he had room to throw his stuff down, and shove your items down the belt, there must have been a lot of open space on the belt. Was there that much room in between your items, or was it one of those belts that the cashier has to press a button to advance? Lots of empty space on the belt can be frustrating to someone trying to add their items to the belt, but that doesn't justify his actions and certainly not his unprovoked foul language.

PeoplesElbow

I went to an empty checkout line once with a basket full of groceries, someone else got in line right behind me, keep in mind that I am unloading my cart and the belt is moving they start putting their stuff on the belt behind me, our items intermingling. I looked at them and said excuse me, they just kept on putting their items on the moving belt.

Was like wtf is wrong with this person, so I sat my 24 cube of pepsi on their bread, they didn't bat an eyelash and kept unloading wtf. The poor checker didnt know what to do. I came really close to telling her I was sorry but I don't want this stuff anymore and walk away but I didnt. I asked her to stop the belt please, I tossed the other persons stuff back and proceed to checkout. Some people just ain't wired right.

BlueSunday

Well maybe if you didn't damn near run with your full cart to get in front of me after you saw me heading for that check out with only 4 items in my hand I wouldn't have been so mad. I even told you I was in a hurry and asked you nicely if I could go first since I had so little and you had so much but you chuckled at me and said I should have gotten there faster. The checkout girl wasn't acting funny about my actions she was sympathizing with me and your total indifference to my situation and the little amount of inconvenience I would have caused you as apposed to the massive inconvenience you caused for me. The biggest insult out of this whole situation, instead of offering me an apology you offer me a bunch of clichés about just being happy I am healthy and such. I have only one thing to say to the OP and all the people that took the time to read my post to the end, I am extremely board at work today and none of what I just posted actually happened. Sorry to the OP for their experience, some people have no patients, no manners, and no morals. I blame their parents.

Just as we will blame yours.

vince77

I went to an empty checkout line once with a basket full of groceries, someone else got in line right behind me, keep in mind that I am unloading my cart and the belt is moving they start putting their stuff on the belt behind me, our items intermingling. I looked at them and said excuse me, they just kept on putting their items on the moving belt.

Was like wtf is wrong with this person, so I sat my 24 cube of pepsi on their bread, they didn't bat an eyelash and kept unloading wtf. The poor checker didnt know what to do. I came really close to telling her I was sorry but I don't want this stuff anymore and walk away but I didnt. I asked her to stop the belt please, I tossed the other persons stuff back and proceed to checkout. Some people just ain't wired right.

I would have found my least expensive item on the belt and asked for a price check claiming it was marked 3 cents less in the aisle.

bilbur

Just as we will blame yours.

You should blame my parents. They taught me morals, respect for others, a great work ethic, and to never take what isn't mine always work for what I have. More parents should be blamed for teaching their kids these values.