Romo is Nomo

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Jauron has got to be an absolute idiot...you are on the 11 yard line, your offense has only gotten you three points and you try to PASS for a 1st down when a FG basically sews it up.:doh:

itsbob

I bowl overhand
New England :elaine:

Almost a perfect night Yankees lose :yay:and for 59 minutes and 59 seconds Cowboys losing.:shocking:

EXACTLY what I was thinking.. I was wathcing the game and getting MLB score updates on my phone.. thinking.."This is going to be the PERFECT sports day.."

big_poppa

Wow it seems like there are a lot of upset Skins fans on here. Now, my Boyz definately did not deserve to win that ball game. But did the skins deserve to win the game in Dallas two years ago (Brunnel to Moss twice with less than 4 to play)??? I think not. Football is not always about who outplays who for the majority of the game, but rather which team has the horseshoe stuffed further up their ass that week.

This upcoming game will be tough. At the beginnig of the season I had us losing this week. I think you will see a much tighter offensive output from the Cowboys next week though. I would not be suprised if my Boys don't come through and knock the Pats on their behinds. I wouldn't place money on it, because like last night showed, you just never know.

Rather than dog the Cowboys, embrace the fact that the NFC is back. I haven't heard anyone mentioin one thing about the Giants win three in a row. We are a tight division again, with good talent throughout.

In the end, don't hate, just laugh like we did. That is something that you won't see again for some time I am sure, you know, 6 turnovers and still win it.

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
Wow it seems like there are a lot of upset Skins fans on here. Now, my Boyz definately did not deserve to win that ball game. But did the skins deserve to win the game in Dallas two years ago (Brunnel to Moss twice with less than 4 to play)??? I think not. Football is not always about who outplays who for the majority of the game, but rather which team has the horseshoe stuffed further up their ass that week.

This upcoming game will be tough. At the beginnig of the season I had us losing this week. I think you will see a much tighter offensive output from the Cowboys next week though. I would not be suprised if my Boys don't come through and knock the Pats on their behinds. I wouldn't place money on it, because like last night showed, you just never know.

Rather than dog the Cowboys, embrace the fact that the NFC is back. I haven't heard anyone mentioin one thing about the Giants win three in a row. We are a tight division again, with good talent throughout.

In the end, don't hate, just laugh like we did. That is something that you won't see again for some time I am sure, you know, 6 turnovers and still win it.
Well said.

I like you.